• Communication commission discussion

Re: Assembly Aplication

from Myriam Merlant on Jan 24, 2011 10:58 AM
Dear all

Thanks to have registered me to the Communication commission mailing
list. Please can you register my colleagues Erika Campelo with the good
adress (there was a mistake in Rita's message) : e.campelo@...
and Nathalie Samuel : n.samuel@...

Many thanks. Talk to you soon.

Myriam

Le 22/01/2011 14:28, rita@... a écrit :
> Hi Mallory,
> Could you send basic info on that meeting, specially on how to join it?
>
> Rita
>

> Citando Mallory Knodel <mallory@...>:
>
>> Good suggestion, Rita.
>> I hope that we can add this discussion to our agenda for tomorrow's
>> (Sunday's) meeting. Can we get everyone there to discuss?
>>
>> -Mallory
>>
>> On 01/20/2011 05:03 PM, rita freire wrote:
>>> Hi friends,
>>> Could you invite Myriam and Erika, from Ritimo, for our mailing list?
>>> Ritimo and some co-organizers of a communication seminar for Dacar are
>>> talking about the Communication's Assembly too.
>>> Let's to coordenate with them?
>>>
>>> Rita
>>>

>>> --
>>> Archive:
>>> http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/lists/communication-commission-discussion/archive/2011/01/1295543596607

>>> contact
>>> communication-commission-discussion-manager@... for
>>> questions.
>>>

>> --
>> Mallory Knodel
>>
>> May First/People Link Leadership
>> ...Growing Networks to Build a Just World...
>>
>> mayfirst.org
>> malloryknodel.net/blog
>>

>> --
>> Archive:
>> http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/lists/communication-commission-discussion/archive/2011/01/1295701980357

>> contact
>> communication-commission-discussion-manager@... for
>> questions.

Myriam MERLANT
RITIMO - Communication/publications
21 ter, rue Voltaire
75011 PARIS
+33 (0)1.44.64.74.14 / +33 (0)1.44.64.74.55

Return to date view: threaded or flat