• Communication commission discussion

Re: Re: SHAREDCOM MEETING proposal - Feb 5

de la part de Escritorio FSM - Helio on 28/01/2011 12:23
Hello Bia and all,
Gretings from Dakar!

Yes, this assembly is well registered, dont worry. For any modification
(inclusion of new partners, e.g), please send to
assembliesdakar@...

looking forward to seeing you here soon ,

--
Hélio Menezes
Escritório do FSM / WSF Office

2011/1/28 Bia Barbosa <bia_barbosa@...>

> Hi Jason,
>
> We have registered a communication assembly - (Ritimo (France), Ciranda and
> Intervozes (Brazil), E-Joussour (Marroc/Maghreb) and others. We´ve done it
> on wednesday. Is Nicolas sure about it? Could he check it again? Of couse,
> everybody here is invited to join.
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Bia Barbosa
> Intervozes - Brazil

Revenir à la vue par date: par fil or A plat