• Communication commission discussion

Re: Re: SHAREDCOM MEETING proposal - Feb 5

de parte de nicolas haeringer en 28/01/2011 12:23
The assembly Quelle information pour un autre monde possible ?			CIRANDA, RITIMO, INTERVOZES, E-Joussour, Pambazuka,   Revista Forum
is in the program.

But as you were discussing, on this list, to have a ComCom assembly, I was wondering if I should expect one or not.
Nicolas

Le 28 janv. 2011 à 12:05, Bia Barbosa a écrit :

> Hi Jason,
>
> We have registered a communication assembly - (Ritimo (France), Ciranda and Intervozes (Brazil), E-Joussour (Marroc/Maghreb) and others. We´ve done it on wednesday. Is Nicolas sure about it? Could he check it again? Of couse, everybody here is invited to join.
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Bia Barbosa
> Intervozes - Brazil

Nicolas Haeringer
World Social Forum's International Council Resources Commission
+33650861259
skype : nicolas.haeringer
http://www.mouvements.info

Regresar a la vista por fechas: Hilado o llano