• Communication commission discussion

Re: Report from Amed/Diyarbakir in Comcom

from Jason Nardi on Oct 12, 2011 04:39 PM
Dear Pierre,

thank you and Mallory for the thorough report.  There is a lot of inputs and
issues for discussion and I think it is really necessary that the
communication commission try to exchange and prepare for Dhaka, possibly
bringing some questions and proposals to the IC (this is not only for those
going to Dhaka, which I gather won't be many).

We haven't confirmed the next online meeting.  We can also try exchanging on
the mailing list.  But let's not let it go.

Rita - any news from the Liason Group we should be aware of?
Do you know how the agenda for Dhaka is being prepared?

Cheers,
Jason

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 11:58 PM, Pierre George <pierregrg@...> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Please find in the link below the report drafted by Mallory and Pierre,
> about our presence in Amed /Diyarbakir on  September 20th-28th  - (a text
> version is also attached)
>

> http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/comcom-meeting-amed-page2-a
>

> --
> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1318284035257<http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/lists/communication-commission-discussion/archive/2011/10/1318284035257>