• Communication commission discussion

Re: [Religion & Emancipation discussion] RES: [Religion & Emancipation discussion] Rép: Re: [Religion & Emancipation discussion] Fwd: [info3] WSF 2015:convergence assemblies

de la part de Azril Bacal on 22/03/2015 10:56
Dear comrades,
Hereby personally endorse the statement by the global justice movement,
vowing to inform my local, national and international networks about it,
suggesting they also endorse it.
Abrazo fraternal
Azril Bacal,
Friends of the Earth-Uppsala/Sweden + other

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Luiz Carlos Susin <lcsusin@...>
wrote:

> In the name of the World Forum on Theology and Liberation, I sign this
> statement: we, from several Countries and Continents, agree with it. Our
> moviments are bigger and larger.
>
> Tunis, 22th March 15.
>

> Luiz Carlos Susin - General secretary.
> World Forum on Theology and Liberation

Revenir à la vue par date: par fil or A plat