• Communication commission discussion

  • Re: Re : [Religion & Emancipation discussion] Re : [Religion & Emancipation discussion] Fwd: [info3] WSF 2015: convergence assemblies

    from Azril Bacal on Mar 24, 2015 07:15 AM
    Dear Mégane, Haifa and all,
    Sorry to say won't be able to join you in body this time, as much as my
    soul is with you.
    I am In the final stages of my doctoral work and also tired to beg for
    money,
    that other participants have at their disposal to cover for their expenses
    which is not my case.
    Wishing you all the success you deserve!!!
    Fraternally yours
    Abrazos
    Azril
    PD: Looking forward to your report! I continue to support the WSF process
    from my small corner in the world.