• Communication commission discussion

Re: Re: [Communication commission discussion] Fwd: FW: [Wsfic_fsmci] Register a self-managed activity/Inscrire une activitéautogérée/Inscribir una actividad autogestionadas

from bettina gozzano on May 27, 2016 05:52 AM
Hi everybody! It has been a long time I have not participated at forums, so
I am very happy to come to Montreal this time!
I still have to register and will do this soon.
ciao :-)

Bettina

> [...]
>>
>> -Mallory
>>
>> On 17/05/16 07:40 AM, Pierre George wrote:
>>
>> Dear All and Colin
>>
>> The protocol is the following
>>
>> A person registers personnally and create a profile in the wsf website (
>> you can create a profile without paying the fee,  you can make a little
>> donation  or you can "request registration"  (button further down  the
>> registration page  ( this takes 2 or 3 days)
>>
>> So far 4700 people have created a profile : going or not going to
>> montreal they are participants in wsf process ,
>> They can  send messages to other participants and can "follow"
>> organisations
>> This is a good enough tool for interaction and agglutination in the wsf
>> process
>>
>> And of course they can regsiter organisations ( 500 so far ) see menu
>> "groups"
>> They become admin of their organisiton ( they can promote other followers
>> of their organisation to the role of admin)
>> As admin they can "add activities" in the name of their organisation  as
>> was decribed by Francine (with the limit of three per organizations)
>>
>> There is no "form within IPB website"   all is done inside the wsf
>> website
>>
>> So far 415  montreal activities in the website and  growing    see menu
>> "activities"
>>
>> Note also that an organisation can announce activities outside montreal
>> and throughout 2016  following the "out of montreal"  proposal visible in
>> the menu "participate"  (last item)
>>
>> Those activites are not taken into account in the limit of 3 of course
>> This is a way to co produce /sustain  in a decentralized way "wsf process
>> at home" regardless of going or not in montreal
>> it is /was a perspective that IPB conference in Goteborg would be placed
>> as wsf activity ...,
>>
>> Currently there are over 80 activities in 28 countries  each of them has
>> an associated chat room on skype where it is posible to come in contact
>> with their participants and organizers
>> Join the extension dynamics filling the alternaut form  >>  menu "get
>> involved"   volunteer/alternaut   > "implication form"
>>
>> Browse the 80+ activities  (  20 of which are already also in the wsf
>> website)  and join the chat rooms in skype through the links indicated in
>> the page of each activities
>>
>> http://openfsm.net/projects/extensionfsm2016/extension16-vues-sur-la-dynamique-dextension-fsm2016
>>
>> :-)
>> Pierre

>>> Dear Reiner and Colin,
>>>
>>> Greetings from the library (Carolina Rediviva).
>>> Still without internet at home...
>>>
>>> To begin with, I trust that all doubts related to Francine's logistic
>>> support are 100 % cleared by now.
>>> She just kindly tried to help us and coach along the way to register our
>>> activities: Applicable both for our 3 IPB proposed activities +
>>> (separately) for the 3 activities for INEZ (and INEZ's own website)

>>> 1) IPB registers you (Reiner) and me (Azril) as participants at the WSF
>>> 2016 (40 + 40 = 80 Dollars, maybe Canadian).

Return to date view: threaded or flat