• Communication commission discussion

Re: Why Trump Is Not Being Tried for Treason - LA Progressive

from Azril Bacal on Mar 18, 2021 08:39 AM
Ref: Is dialogue possible with old pals holding contested views about DT
and his supporters?

Dear Will,
There we are, old pals in total disagreement concerning DT.
It points to the complex ways we construct reality.
Would you still like to share a baklawa and coffee at Storken with me?
We skip talking about DT and your sources of information.
Are you still concerned about global warming and forestry devastation? If
so, let's us meet as friends with contested opinions about DT. Let me know,
amigo!
Abrazo
Azril

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 8:35 AM William Hardy <williamhardy11@...>
wrote:

> I have ABSOLUTELY NO need nor desire to argue, but I will state that I
> expect that the real truth about what DT is doing and has done regarding
> the factions that are on this planet to exploit and enslave humanity and
> the Earth itself, will become known to more and more people  during the
> coming months. In short, he and his behind-the-scenes work is aligned with
> the opposite of what this article purports. I suspect that the article was
> written by minions of exactly that oligarchy that it describes.
>
> We shall see......
>
> Best Regards and Best Wishes Azril
>
> Den tors 18 mars 2021 06:59Azril Bacal <bazril@...> skrev:
>

>> https://www.laprogressive.com/why-trump-is-not-being-tried-for-treason/?utm_source=LA+Progressive+NEW&utm_campaign=b67c254722-LAP+News+-+20+April+17+PC_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_61288e16ef-b67c254722-286986059&mc_cid=b67c254722&mc_eid=34ea0fe5cf&amp=1

Return to date view: threaded or flat