• Contacto - grupo practical info

  • suggested changes in bulletin

    from pierre on Oct 01, 2008 11:07 PM
    Hello,

    Thiago gave me the current version of bulletin  ready to go on line and
    passed in html and translated ... so changes will be limited. however we can
    hope the next version wil be drafted more anticipatedly in that  practical
    info WG space

    i have reviewed this version and made some changes ( version ending by p) ,
    whatever can be included of these changes  will be positive
    you can see a version previously suggested here:
    http://openfsm.net/projects/club-belemexpanded/que-en

    i specially insist on the fact that the use of openfsm is for both belem
    actitivities and belem expanded actiities, this is the virtual common
    territory for those that go to beleme and those that stay home  - i have
    reworded paragraphs in that way

    i have suggested to add as 5th item a link to the space holding the guiding
    principles for organizing a wsf event  - it is probably relevant  and
    interesting for people to read this document which is  a concrete
    application of charter of principles

    Best
    Pierre

    Thread Outline: