• Iraq Social Forum

  • useful links

    from facilitfsm on May 29, 2013 09:34 AM
    For your information

    Some useful links to the ISF space associated with this ISF mailing list
    http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/iraqsf-useful-links

    Notes from last meeting
    http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting1

    Thread Outline:
  • next meetings

    from facilitfsm on May 31, 2013 04:17 PM
    Hello

    Is there information about when are the next international chat encounters
    scheduled and about what  ?
    as per indications given in
    http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting1

    On 2013-05-29 09:34, facilit OpenFSM wrote:
    > For your information
    >
    > Some useful links to the ISF space associated with this ISF mailing list
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/iraqsf-useful-links
    >
    > Notes from last meeting
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting1

    • Re: next meetings

      from Ayat on Jun 02, 2013 10:04 AM
      Hello
      The next chat on Skype will be on Wedneday 5\6\2013 , is that convenient to you ?

      Sincerely Ayat

      ________________________________

      --
      Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/05/1370017051300

      • Re: next meetings

        from facilitfsm on Jun 02, 2013 08:27 PM
        hello Ayat

        Thank you for the information about the day
        Can you confirm  the exact time ? will it be by 16pm UTC like last time , or
        later ?

        Regards  - Pierre

        On Jun 02, 2013 10:04 AM, Ne Nar wrote:
        > Hello
        > The next chat on Skype will be on Wedneday 5\6\2013 , is that convenient to
        > you ?

        > Sincerely Ayat
        >

        > ________________________________

        • International Solidarity Committee for Iraqi Social Forum (ISF) meets on Wedn at 15 GMT

          from martinapm on Jun 03, 2013 08:31 AM
          Dear all,

          I confirm that the International Solidarity Committee for the Iraqi
          Social Forum (ISF) will have the next Skype chat on Wednesday, June 5,
          at 15:00 GMT (that is 17:00 in Italy, 18:00 in Iraq). I propose that we
          concentrate on two things:
          - updates on the situation in Iraq, and escalation of violence
          - review on possible contributions by internationals to the ISF process.

          I remind you that minutes of our last chat can be read here, thanks to
          Terry and Pierre:
          http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting1

          In Solidarity,
          Martina
          www.unponteper.it
          www.iraqicivilsociety.org

          Il 02/06/13 22:27, facilit OpenFSM ha scritto:
          > hello Ayat
          >
          > Thank you for the information about the day
          > Can you confirm  the exact time ? will it be by 16pm UTC like last time , or
          > later ?
          >
          > Regards  - Pierre
          >

          > On Jun 02, 2013 10:04 AM, Ne Nar wrote:
          >> Hello
          >> The next chat on Skype will be on Wedneday 5\6\2013 , is that convenient to
          >> you ?
          >> Sincerely Ayat
          >>

          >> ________________________________

          • RE: International Solidarity Committee for Iraqi Social Forum (ISF) meets on Wedn at 15 GMT

            from "Sergio Cordeiro - language-wise" on Jun 03, 2013 08:50 AM
            Dear Martina and friends,

            Thank you for the information regarding the next Skype chat. Unfortunately, I will be working on an interpreting assignment on Wednesday but I shall look forward to reading the minutes or receiving your feedback about it.

            With best regards,

            _____________________________________

            Sergio Cordeiro, BA(Hons), MCIL, ATA, ASETRAD
            Linguist – Translator – Interpreter
            Director

            language-wise, s.l.
            Calle Mayor, 21 1º  28013 Madrid - Spain
            tel. & fax +34 91 365 76 25  mobile +34 651 888 999
            email s.cordeiro@...
            www.language-wise.com

            A UNE-EN ISO 9001 and UNE-EN 15038 certified company.
            _____________________________________

            I confirm that the International Solidarity Committee for the Iraqi Social Forum (ISF) will have the next Skype chat on Wednesday, June 5, at 15:00 GMT (that is 17:00 in Italy, 18:00 in Iraq). I propose that we concentrate on two things:
            - updates on the situation in Iraq, and escalation of violence
            - review on possible contributions by internationals to the ISF process.

            I remind you that minutes of our last chat can be read here, thanks to Terry and Pierre:
            http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting1

            In Solidarity,
            Martina
            www.unponteper.it
            www.iraqicivilsociety.org

            Il 02/06/13 22:27, facilit OpenFSM ha scritto:
            > hello Ayat
            >
            > Thank you for the information about the day Can you confirm  the exact
            > time ? will it be by 16pm UTC like last time , or later ?
            >
            > Regards  - Pierre
            >

            > On Jun 02, 2013 10:04 AM, Ne Nar wrote:
            >> Hello
            >> The next chat on Skype will be on Wedneday 5\6\2013 , is that
            >> convenient to you ?
            >> Sincerely Ayat
            >>

            >> ________________________________

            Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/06/1370248308751

          • Re: International Solidarity Committee for Iraqi Social Forum (ISF) meets on Wedn at 15 GMT

            from AliceJohnson on Jun 04, 2013 04:13 PM
            Dear Colleagues,

            Unfortunately, I will not be available for the skype meeting on Wednesday,
            but I look forward to reading the minutes from the meeting.

            Kind regards,

            Alice

            2013/6/3 Sergio Cordeiro - language-wise <s.cordeiro@...>

            > Dear Martina and friends,
            >
            > Thank you for the information regarding the next Skype chat.
            > Unfortunately, I will be working on an interpreting assignment on Wednesday
            > but I shall look forward to reading the minutes or receiving your feedback
            > about it.
            >
            > With best regards,
            >
            > _____________________________________
            >
            > Sergio Cordeiro, BA(Hons), MCIL, ATA, ASETRAD
            > Linguist – Translator – Interpreter
            > Director
            >
            > language-wise, s.l.
            > Calle Mayor, 21 1º  28013 Madrid - Spain
            > tel. & fax +34 91 365 76 25  mobile +34 651 888 999
            > email s.cordeiro@...
            > www.language-wise.com
            >
            > A UNE-EN ISO 9001 and UNE-EN 15038 certified company.
            > _____________________________________

            from Ayat on Jun 04, 2013 04:13 PM
            Hello all ,
            I comfirm I will be there at the exact time

            best wishes
            Ayat

            ________________________________
            I confirm that the International Solidarity Committee for the Iraqi
            Social Forum (ISF) will have the next Skype chat on Wednesday, June 5,
            at 15:00 GMT (that is 17:00 in Italy, 18:00 in Iraq). I propose that we
            concentrate on two things:
            - updates on the situation in Iraq, and escalation of violence
            - review on possible contributions by internationals to the ISF process.

            I remind you that minutes of our last chat can be read here, thanks to
            Terry and Pierre:
            http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting1

            In Solidarity,
            Martina
            www.unponteper.it
            www.iraqicivilsociety.org

            Il 02/06/13 22:27, facilit OpenFSM ha scritto:
            > hello Ayat
            >
            > Thank you for the information about the day
            > Can you confirm  the exact time ? will it be by 16pm UTC like last time , or
            > later ?
            >
            > Regards  - Pierre
            >

            > On Jun 02, 2013 10:04 AM, Ne Nar wrote:
            >> Hello
            >> The next chat on Skype will be on Wedneday 5\6\2013 , is that convenient to
            >> you ?
            >> Sincerely Ayat
            >>

            >> ________________________________

      • RE: next meetings

        from sabiha ben ammar on Jun 03, 2013 08:44 AM
        Hello, Ok for wednesdays at six pm?
        Sabiha Hamza Ben AmmarMember of the Confederation Office of the General Tunisian Labour Confederationcharge of Women and Public SpaceMobile: 25 931 645

        From: jlnar4710@...
        Subject: Re: [Iraq Social Forum] next meetings
        To: iraq-social-forum-english@...
        Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 05:38:17 -0700

        On 2013-05-29 09:34, facilit OpenFSM wrote:
        > For your information
        >
        > Some useful links to the ISF space associated with this ISF mailing list
        > http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/iraqsf-useful-links
        >
        > Notes from last meeting
        > http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting1

        --
        Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/05/1370017051300

      • Re: Re: next meetings

        from Ayat on Jun 03, 2013 08:55 AM
        Hello ,
        Tell me the next meeting when and we will be there ..

        Sincere wishes
        Ayat

        ________________________________

        On 2013-05-29 09:34, facilit OpenFSM wrote:
        > For your information
        >
        > Some useful links to the ISF space associated with this ISF mailing list
        > http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/iraqsf-useful-links
        >
        > Notes from last meeting
        > http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting1

        --