• Iraq Social Forum

  • Our statement against violence in Iraq, add the last signatures today!

    from martinapm on Jul 10, 2013 02:02 AM
    Dear all,
    this is the last version of the statement as far as I understand, I
    added a few words in red since attacks against journalists ana activists
    continue and are terrible. *Please check if your signature has been
    included and eventually add it today, 10th of July, so we can start
    spreading it on Friday, the 11th of July.* I've added in red some people
    that I'm quite sure would like to sign, please confirm! I did not
    include signatures of Iraqis except Ismaeel that is now working for
    ICSSI from abroad.
    Olfa or someone else, could you please do a quick Arabic translation of
    this text?
    Thanks a lot,
    Martina
    www.unponteper.it
    www.iraqicivilsociety.org

    The International Solidarity Committee of the World Social Forum is
    supporting the preparation of the first Iraqi Social Forum, scheduled to
    take place in Baghdad on 26-28 September 2013.

    One of the key aims of the ISF (Iraqi Social Forum) is to build peace
    and justice and overcome all forms of violence in Iraq. The very fact
    that the ISF is still scheduled to take place in the face of the current
    wave of bombings is in itself not only a challenge, but a way of defying
    this violence and proving that peace and security in another Iraq are
    possible.

    As International Solidarity Committee, we strongly condemn all the
    current acts of violence, just as we have always condemned imperial wars
    imposed on civilians, who always pay the highest price. We particularly
    condemn attacks on human rights defenders and journalists, and those
    heinous acts that in Iraq have recently targeted children and youth
    practicing sport and other peaceful activities.

    *Name**
    * 	*Organization**
    * 	*Country**
    *
    Ismaeel Dawood
    	Iraqi Civil Society Solidarity Initiative 	international
    Martina Pignatti Morano 	Un ponte per... 	Italy
    Judith Hitchman and Sergio Cordeiro?
    	Babels
    	Ireland, France, Spain
    Sabiha Ben Ammar
    	Confédération Générale Tunisienne du Travail (CGTT)*
    * 	Tunisia
    Feroz Mehdi?
    	Alternatives International
    	international
    Mireille Fanon-Mendes 	Frantz Fanon Foundation
    	France
    Elena Laurenti and Nicola Visconti 	A.D. Sport Against Violence 	Italy
    Pierre George 	WSF IC Communication Commission 	France
    Mboirick Mohamed 	Gathering of Young Mauritania for Development 	Mauritania
    Olfa Mohamed?
    	Tunisian League of Women Voters
    	Tunisia
    Ahmad Jaradat?
    	Alternative Information Center
    	Palestine/Israel
    Gershom Kabaso?
    	Zambia Social Forum
    	Zambia
    Terry Kay Rockefeller?
    	September 11 Families for Peaceful Tomorrows
    	USA
    Felipe Daza?
    	NOVACT
    	Spain

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Our statement against violence in Iraq, add the last signatures today!

    from alessandra mecozzi on Jul 10, 2013 06:39 PM
    Dears,
    in case you accept individual signatures, here is mine Alessandra Mecozzi,
    italian network for WSF. In case not, no problem and ramadan kareem for all
    who are celebrating ramadan! alessandra

    2013/7/10 Sergio Cordeiro - language-wise <s.cordeiro@...>

    > Dear all,****
    >
    > ** **
    >
    > I confirm that you can include my name in the statement below. Thank you
    > Judith for including me. ****
    >
    > ** **
    >
    > Ramadan mubarak to you all, I wish you a month of peace and happiness with
    > your loved ones.****
    >
    > ** **
    >
    > In solidarity, ****
    >
    > ** **
    >
    > *_____________________________________*****
    >
    >  ****
    >
    > *Sergio Cordeiro,** **BA(Hons), MCIL, ATA, ASETRAD*****
    >
    > *Linguist – Translator – Interpreter*****
    >
    > *Director*****
    >
    >  ****
    >
    > *language**-wise, s.l.**
    > *Calle Mayor, 21 1º  28013 Madrid - Spain****
    >
    > tel. & fax +34 91 365 76 25  mobile +34 651 888 999****
    >
    > email s.cordeiro@...****
    >
    > www.language-wise.com                                               ****
    >
    > ** **
    >
    > A *UNE-EN ISO 9001* and *UNE-EN 15038* certified company.****
    >
    > *_____________________________________*****
    >
    > ** **

    from OlfaMed on Jul 10, 2013 02:05 AM
    Ok martina :)
    Le 10 juil. 2013 02:53, "Martina Pignatti M." <
    martina.pignatti@...> a écrit :

> [...]
    > of Young Mauritania for Development Mauritania
    >   Olfa Mohamed?
    >  Tunisian League of Women Voters
    >  Tunisia
    >   Ahmad Jaradat?
    >  Alternative Information Center
    >  Palestine/Israel
    >   Gershom Kabaso?
    >  Zambia Social Forum
    >  Zambia
    >   Terry Kay Rockefeller?
    >  September 11 Families for Peaceful Tomorrows
    >  USA
    >   Felipe Daza?
    >  NOVACT
    >  Spain
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1373421720113<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/07/1373421720113>

  • RE: Our statement against violence in Iraq, add the last signatures today!

    from "Sergio Cordeiro - language-wise" on Jul 10, 2013 07:48 AM

    _____________________________________

     <http://www.language-wise.com/> www.language-wise.com

[...]

    sh/archive/2013/07/1373421720113> …]/1373421720113

    • Re: Our statement against violence in Iraq, add the last signatures today!

      from hamouda on Jul 10, 2013 01:09 PM
      Please can you add. Fmas to the list
      hamouda

      Le 13-07-10 00:39, « Sergio Cordeiro - language-wise »
      <s.cordeiro@...> a écrit :

      > Dear all,
      >
      > I confirm that you can include my name in the statement below. Thank you
      > Judith for including me.
      >
      > Ramadan mubarak to you all, I wish you a month of peace and happiness with
      > your loved ones.
      >
      > In solidarity,
      >

      > _____________________________________
      >
      > Sergio Cordeiro, BA(Hons), MCIL, ATA, ASETRAD
      > Linguist ­ Translator ­ Interpreter
      > Director
      >
      > language-wise, s.l.
      > Calle Mayor, 21 1º  28013 Madrid - Spain
      > tel. & fax +34 91 365 76 25  mobile +34 651 888 999
      > email s.cordeiro@...
      > www.language-wise.com <http://www.language-wise.com/>
      >

      > A UNE-EN ISO 9001 and UNE-EN 15038 certified company.
      > _____________________________________

        from Mohanna Alshamary on Jul 10, 2013 01:23 PM
        Hello

        Ramadan Mubarak allekom ,

        Please can you add( Peace and Friendship international org.)  to the list
        I am Muhanna Ahmed Iraqi Representive

        Muhanna Al-Shamary
        Profession:Journalist,
        IraqYouth Parliament Coordinator,
        Representative at thepeace and friendship
        Job:Reporter in Iraq Ghadan Newspaper

        Mobile:+9647701000467
        E-Mail:Mohannaalshamary@...
        Address: Iraq - kirkuk

        ________________________________
        Re: [Iraq Social Forum] Our statement against violence in Iraq, add the last signatures today!

        --
        Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1373461741618

      • Re: Our statement against violence in Iraq, add the last signatures today!

        from raffaella on Jul 10, 2013 01:14 PM
        if possible, please add Arci Italy.
        kisses raffaella bolini

        Il giorno 10/lug/2013, alle ore 22:03, hamouda soubhi ha scritto:

        Please can you add. Fmas to the list
        hamouda

        Le 13-07-10 00:39, « Sergio Cordeiro - language-wise » <s.cordeiro@...> a écrit :

        > Dear all,
        >
        > I confirm that you can include my name in the statement below. Thank you Judith for including me.
        >
        > Ramadan mubarak to you all, I wish you a month of peace and happiness with your loved ones.
        >
        > In solidarity,
        >

        > _____________________________________
        >
        > Sergio Cordeiro, BA(Hons), MCIL, ATA, ASETRAD
        > Linguist – Translator – Interpreter
        > Director
        >
        > language-wise, s.l.
        > Calle Mayor, 21 1º  28013 Madrid - Spain
        > tel. & fax +34 91 365 76 25  mobile +34 651 888 999
        > email s.cordeiro@...
        > www.language-wise.com <http://www.language-wise.com/>
        >
        > A UNE-EN ISO 9001 and UNE-EN 15038 certified company.
        > _____________________________________

      from sabiha ben ammar on Jul 10, 2013 11:44 AM
      .رمضان مبروك يا رفاقيBonjour  tous,Je signe le texte au nom de la CGTT, et je souhaite à nos amis Irakien une bonne continuation pendant ce mois béni de jeûne.cordialement

      Sabiha Hamza Ben AmmarMembre du bureau confédéral de la Confédération Générale Tunisienne du Travailchargée de la femme et l'Espace PublicMobile: 25 931 645

      From: s.cordeiro@...
      To: iraq-social-forum-english@...
      Calle Mayor, 21 1º  28013 Madrid - Spaintel. & fax +34 91 365 76 25  mobile +34 651 888 999email s.cordeiro@...                                                A UNE-EN ISO 9001 and UNE-EN 15038 certified company._____________________________________ De: Martina Pignatti M. [mailto:martina.pignatti@...]
      Enviado el: miércoles, 10 de julio de 2013 3:53
      Para: iraq-social-forum-english@...
      Asunto: [Iraq Social Forum] Our statement against violence in Iraq, add the last signatures today! Dear all,
[...]

    from OlfaMed on Jul 10, 2013 02:23 AM
    مارتينا:
    هذا هو الإصدار الأخير من البيان بقدر ما أفهم، وأضفت بعض الكلمات باللون
    الأحمر منذ الهجمات ضد الصحفيين ما زال الناشطون الجيش الوطني الأفغاني
    ورهيبة. يرجى التحقق إذا تم تضمين توقيعك في نهاية المطاف وإضافته اليوم، 10
    يوليو، حتى نتمكن من بدء انتشاره يوم الجمعة في 11 يوليو. واضاف لقد باللون
    الأحمر بعض الناس أن أنا متأكد تماما ترغب في التوقيع، يرجى تأكيد! أنا لم
    تتضمن التوقيعات من العراقيين ما عدا إسماعيل الذي يعمل الآنICSSI
     من الخارج.

    لجنة التضامن الدولي للمنتدى الاجتماعي العالمي ودعم إعداد أول منتدى
    الاجتماعي العراقي، المقرر عقده في بغداد في الفترة 26-28 سبتمبر 2013.

    أحد الأهداف الرئيسية لقوى الأمن الداخلي (المنتدى الاجتماعي العراقي) هو بناء
    السلام والعدالة والتغلب على جميع أشكال العنف في العراق. وحقيقة أن قوى الأمن
    الداخلي لا يزال من المقرر أن تجرى في مواجهة الموجة الحالية من التفجيرات هو
    في حد ذاته ليس فقط تحديا، ولكن وسيلة لتحدي هذا العنف وتثبت أن السلام والأمن
    في العراق آخر ممكنة.

    كما جنة التضامن الدولية، ونحن ندين بشدة كل أعمال العنف الحالية، تماما كما
    قمنا بإدانة دائما الحروب الإمبريالية التي فرضت على المدنيين، الذين يدفعون
    دائما الثمن الأكبر. نحن ندين بشكل خاص الهجمات على المدافعين عن حقوق الإنسان
    والصحفيين، وتلك الأفعال البشعة التي في العراق واستهدفت الأطفال والشباب
    بممارسة الرياضة وأنشطة سلمية أخرى مؤخرا.

    On 10 July 2013 03:53, Martina Pignatti M.
    <martina.pignatti@...>wrote:

> [...]
    > * Tunisia
    >   Feroz Mehdi?
    >  Alternatives International
    >  international
    >   Mireille Fanon-Mendes Frantz Fanon Foundation
    >  France
    >   Elena Laurenti and Nicola Visconti A.D. Sport Against Violence Italy  Pierre
    > George WSF IC Communication Commission France  Mboirick Mohamed Gathering
    > of Young Mauritania for Development Mauritania
    >   Olfa Mohamed?
    >  Tunisian League of Women Voters
    >  Tunisia
    >   Ahmad Jaradat?
    >  Alternative Information Center
    >  Palestine/Israel
    >   Gershom Kabaso?
    >  Zambia Social Forum
    >  Zambia
    >   Terry Kay Rockefeller?
    >  September 11 Families for Peaceful Tomorrows

    Cordialement

    Olfa Mohamed

  • Re: Our statement against violence in Iraq, add the last signatures today!

    from olive tree2000 on Jul 10, 2013 05:44 AM
    thank you.. it is  good
    Ahmad Jaradat

    Dear all, this is the last version of the statement as far as I understand, I added a few words in red since attacks against journalists ana activists continue and are terrible. Please check if your signature has been included and eventually add it today, 10th of July, so we can start spreading it on Friday, the 11th of July. I've added in red some people that I'm quite sure would like to sign, please confirm! I did not include signatures of Iraqis except Ismaeel that is now working for ICSSI from abroad. Olfa or someone else, could you please do a quick Arabic translation of this text? Thanks a lot, Martina http://www.unponteper.it/ http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/

[...]

    from OlfaMed on Jul 10, 2013 03:18 PM
    *Dear all,*

    *I confirm that..*

    *plz check ur inbox martina *