• Nepal & WSF - info & discussion

  • Reminder for the 23rd (tomorrow) event

    from uddhab on May 22, 2014 01:27 AM
    Dear Nepal WSF members
    It is a reminder for your valuable participation in the WSF seminar
    scheduled for tomorrow, Friday 23rd May, 2014 at Danish Hall, Padmakanya
    Campus, Bagbazaar, Kathmandu. It will be started at 8.00, and breakfast
    will be served before 8.00.

    Pls find attached detailed programme schedule. Also, we request you to
    confirm your participation to ease the logistic arrangements.

    Regards
    Uddhab
    on Behalf of Nepal WSF secretariat

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Reminder for the 23rd (tomorrow) event

    from Shobha Gautam on May 22, 2014 11:08 AM
    I am out of Kathmandu at present.
    I could attend program after 4 June only.
    Bests,
    Shobha

    On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:04 AM, Uddhab Pyakurel <upyakurel@...>wrote:

    > Dear Nepal WSF members
    > It is a reminder for your valuable participation in the WSF seminar
    > scheduled for tomorrow, Friday 23rd May, 2014 at Danish Hall, Padmakanya
    > Campus, Bagbazaar, Kathmandu. It will be started at 8.00, and breakfast
    > will be served before 8.00.
    >
    > Pls find attached detailed programme schedule. Also, we request you to
    > confirm your participation to ease the logistic arrangements.
    >

    > Regards
    > Uddhab
    > on Behalf of Nepal WSF secretariat
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1400722051661<http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2014/05/1400722051661>

    • Re: Reminder for the 23rd (tomorrow) event

      from Byakul Pathak on May 22, 2014 11:10 AM
      Ok ok
      On May 22, 2014 4:45 PM, "Shobha Gautam" <shobhagautam36@...> wrote:

      > I am out of Kathmandu at present.
      > I could attend program after 4 June only.
      > Bests,
      > Shobha
      >

      > On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:04 AM, Uddhab Pyakurel <upyakurel@...>wrote:
      >
      >> Dear Nepal WSF members
      >> It is a reminder for your valuable participation in the WSF seminar
      >> scheduled for tomorrow, Friday 23rd May, 2014 at Danish Hall, Padmakanya
      >> Campus, Bagbazaar, Kathmandu. It will be started at 8.00, and breakfast
      >> will be served before 8.00.
      >>
      >> Pls find attached detailed programme schedule. Also, we request you to
      >> confirm your participation to ease the logistic arrangements.
      >>

      >> Regards
      >> Uddhab
      >> on Behalf of Nepal WSF secretariat
      >>

      >> --
      >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[...]/1400722051661<http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2014/05/1400722051661>

      > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[...]/1400756882633<http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2014/05/1400756882633>

  • Re: Reminder for the 23rd (tomorrow) event

    from AHRCDF Nepal on May 22, 2014 10:07 AM
    Dear Sir

    We would like to thank you for the invitation and confirm our participation
    via this mail. From AHRCDF Migrants' Center Man Bahadur Thapa, Secretary
    General, Dev Chandra Rai, Program Officer and Bhupendra Khatri, Field
    officer would be participating the program.

    Thank you once again for the invitation.

    Best Regards
    Samrachana Shakya
    Administrative Officer
    *Migrants' Center, AHRCDF*

    *POST Box 24605 ,Kathmandu,Nepal*
    *Phone   ++ 977 1 4428044         *
    *Cell: 9802056481/3**Net Phone : 070 8249 024*

  • Re: Reminder for the 23rd (tomorrow) event

    from Sunil Pariyar on May 22, 2014 01:31 AM
    Thank you,

    Please confirm my participation.

    Sunil

    On Thursday, 22 May 2014 7:05 AM, Uddhab Pyakurel <upyakurel@...> wrote:

    Dear Nepal WSF members
    It is a reminder for your valuable participation in the WSF seminar scheduled for tomorrow, Friday 23rd May, 2014 at Danish Hall, Padmakanya Campus, Bagbazaar, Kathmandu. It will be started at 8.00, and breakfast will be served before 8.00.

    Pls find attached detailed programme schedule. Also, we request you to confirm your participation to ease the logistic arrangements.

    Regards
    Uddhab
    on Behalf of Nepal WSF secretariat

    --
    Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1400722051661

  • Re: Reminder for the 23rd (tomorrow) event

    from Binay Kushiyait on May 22, 2014 09:01 AM
    Dear Sir
    Thank you for invitation in WSF seminar scheduled for tomorrow, Friday
    23rd May, 2014 at Danish Hall, Padmakanya Campus, Bagbazaar,
    Kathmandu. I would like to confirm my participation in seminar after
    lunch.
    regards
    Binay Kumar Kushiyait, PhD
    TU kirtipur

    On 5/22/14, Uddhab Pyakurel <upyakurel@...> wrote:
    > Dear Nepal WSF members
    > It is a reminder for your valuable participation in the WSF seminar
    > scheduled for tomorrow, Friday 23rd May, 2014 at Danish Hall, Padmakanya
    > Campus, Bagbazaar, Kathmandu. It will be started at 8.00, and breakfast
    > will be served before 8.00.
    >
    > Pls find attached detailed programme schedule. Also, we request you to
    > confirm your participation to ease the logistic arrangements.
    >

    > Regards
    > Uddhab
    > on Behalf of Nepal WSF secretariat
    >

    > --
    > Archive:
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2014/05/1400722051661

  • Re: Reminder for the 23rd (tomorrow) event

    from sadhana on May 22, 2014 03:03 AM
    Dear Uddhab Pyakurel

    Thank you very much . we will be in time

    *All the best  *

    *with regards*
    *sadhana*

    On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:04 AM, Uddhab Pyakurel <upyakurel@...>wrote:

    > Dear Nepal WSF members
    > It is a reminder for your valuable participation in the WSF seminar
    > scheduled for tomorrow, Friday 23rd May, 2014 at Danish Hall, Padmakanya
    > Campus, Bagbazaar, Kathmandu. It will be started at 8.00, and breakfast
    > will be served before 8.00.
    >
    > Pls find attached detailed programme schedule. Also, we request you to
    > confirm your participation to ease the logistic arrangements.
    >

    > Regards
    > Uddhab
    > on Behalf of Nepal WSF secretariat
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1400722051661<http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2014/05/1400722051661>

    Sadhana Pradhanang

  • Re: Reminder for the 23rd (tomorrow) event

    from Rup Sunar on May 22, 2014 04:18 AM
    Dear Uddhab Sir
    Namaste

    Thank you for the information. I also confirm my participation.

    Regards, Rup

    ---------------------

    Rup Sunar

    www.pdrc.org.np

    rupsunar@...

    Ph: (01) 427-7496

    Skype: rupsunar

    Twitter: @RupSunar

    Connect me on LinkedIn:

    *http://linkd.in/QSR8v7 <http://linkd.in/QSR8v7>*

    On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:04 AM, Uddhab Pyakurel <upyakurel@...>wrote:

    > Dear Nepal WSF members
    > It is a reminder for your valuable participation in the WSF seminar
    > scheduled for tomorrow, Friday 23rd May, 2014 at Danish Hall, Padmakanya
    > Campus, Bagbazaar, Kathmandu. It will be started at 8.00, and breakfast
    > will be served before 8.00.
    >
    > Pls find attached detailed programme schedule. Also, we request you to
    > confirm your participation to ease the logistic arrangements.
    >

    > Regards
    > Uddhab
    > on Behalf of Nepal WSF secretariat
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[...]/1400722051661<http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2014/05/1400722051661>

  • Re: Reminder for the 23rd (tomorrow) event

    from Kapil Kafle on May 22, 2014 04:38 AM
    Dear Uddhab ji and Friends,
    I'm happy to be informed and invited for the program. Will u please just
    conform my presence along with my 5 TRAINEE-JOURNALISTS in the event.
    Thanks !
    Regards
    Kapil Kafle

    On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:04 AM, Uddhab Pyakurel <upyakurel@...>wrote:

    > Dear Nepal WSF members
    > It is a reminder for your valuable participation in the WSF seminar
    > scheduled for tomorrow, Friday 23rd May, 2014 at Danish Hall, Padmakanya
    > Campus, Bagbazaar, Kathmandu. It will be started at 8.00, and breakfast
    > will be served before 8.00.
    >
    > Pls find attached detailed programme schedule. Also, we request you to
    > confirm your participation to ease the logistic arrangements.
    >

    > Regards
    > Uddhab
    > on Behalf of Nepal WSF secretariat
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1400722051661<http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2014/05/1400722051661>

    • video of april 23rd seminar ??

      from facilitfsm on May 22, 2014 07:27 AM
      Dear Uddhab and Kapil, and 5 trainees,  and everyone

      The importance of organizing a video capture of the whole seminar (
      expositions and debates) cannot be underestimated.

      it can be done  by a camera then posted on youtube or it can be done with a
      good internet connection through google hangouts and posted on you tube.

      The valuable result is that people from nepal and the region  and beyon who
      are interested by WSF in Nepal and WSF in general ( as the 250 people in this
      list)  can get first hand information  through  the video and transcription

      Two recent examples are given below
       ( the good thing a bout written  transcription is that is can be easily
      translated )
      Brazilians involved in WSF have recently made such a video live during a
      meeting in sao paulo
      http://openfsm.net/projects/brasil-e-fsm/brasilefsm-video-do-encontro-saopaulo-abril-2014
       ( some transcription in english soon available)

      Tunisians preparing next WSF2015 in march have made the same, in a thematic
      social forum event about migrations ( see some transcription in french)
       http://openfsm.net/projects/pfs3m/pfs3m-monastir2014-extension

      Also if someone is avaiable to be on skype during the seminar he /she can also
      be a linking -person with people watching the live video ( if it is live)

      Looking forward to  receiving the links to videos

      Openfsm/wsf support team ( pierre)