• Nepal & WSF - info & discussion

  • [Fwd: Re: Re: Nepal WSF]

    from motidwa on Sep 06, 2014 01:33 PM
    Dear Bhattarai sir,

    Thanks for suggestion, it should be necessary for discussion this
    matter.Thanks.

    Moti
    ------------- Original Message ----------------------------
    Subject: Re: [Nepal & WSF - info & discussion > Tunis 2015] Re: Nepal WSF
    From:    "NAFAN Nepal" <nafannepal8@...>
    Date:    Fri, September 5, 2014 1:03 pm
    To:      nepal-and-wsf-discussion@...
    Cc:      "nyfn-national-committee" <nyfn-national-committee@...>

    Dear Nepal Social Forum team,
    I hope, you all are doing well and planning to success Nepal Social
    Forum in Nepal. I am not sure, when we will organize the event but I
    think, if we will be ready- it will be good to organize our forum in
    parallel with SAARC submit, which is going to be held in November.
    It will be good to start discussions !!!!!!!!

    Bhola

    On 05/09/2014, Kabindra Burlakoti <kabindra@...> wrote:
    > NYFN would like to host a dialogue during Nepal World Social Forum.
    >

    > Best regards,
    >
    > --------
    >
    > *Kabindra Burlakoti*
    >

    > *President,** National Youth Federation Nepal (NYFN)*
    >
    > *अध्यक्ष**,* *राष्ट्रिय युवा
    महासंघ नेपाल* *(**निफन**)*

    www.facebook.com/beinghumanmovement

    www.facebook.com/missionnayanepal

    > On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Kashif Aslam <kashifgf@...> wrote:
    >
    >> Dear Udhab,
    >>
    >> Greetings from Pakistan.
    >> Hope you doing well and busy in your work.
    >> Please share the updates regarding the preparation of the Nepal Social
    >> Forum.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Kashif Aslam
    >> Member
    >> Pakistan Social Forum
    >> Cell +92 321 465 15 48
    >>
    >> On Jul 02, 2014 06:29 AM, Uddhab Pyakurel wrote:
    >> > Dear WSF Comrades
    >> > No communication after our last workshop. I hope most of us have
    >> > already
    >> > registered our events for the Nepal Social Forum. Those who is yet to
    >> > do
    >> > it, I request you to do it as soon as possible.
    >> >
    >> > We wish to inform you that we had wonderful seminar on the 23rd of May.
    >> The
    >> > expenses till the seminar were:
    >> > Breakfast, Lunch, and water for seminar: 61400.00
    >> >                                                        Banner 700.00
    >> >                             Hall and Sound System 5000.00
    >> >                             Guest Accommodations 9250.00
    >> >                                       Communications    400.00
    >> >                               Website                        18000.00
    >> >                                              Total:             *94750*
    >> > *We should thank ActionAid International Nepal for its contribution of
    >> > 60,000.00 (through IGD); Danar Nepal for its contribution of 15000.00
    >> (for
    >> > website); Uddhab Pyakurel for his contribution of 3000.00 (for
    >> > website),
    >> > and South Asian Dialogues on Ecological Democracy, Nepal (SADED-Nepal)
    >> > for paying the remaining bills.*
    >> >

    >> > *Regards*
    >> > *Uddhab*
    >> >

    >> --
    >> Archive:
    >> http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2014/09/1409562184492

    > Archive:
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2014/09/1409870567975

    *Bhola Bhattarai*
    Chairperson
    National Forum for Advocacy Nepal (NAFAN)
    Nagarjun Galli Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal.
    Telephone: 977-1-4102819
    Mobile: 00977-9851074770/9804237991
    Email; nafannepal8@..., nafannepal8@...
    Website: nafan.org.np

    National Coordinator
    Initiative for Equality - a Global Network of activists and academics
    working on issues related to social, economic and political equality;

    skype;  bhola-bhattarai

    --
    Archive:
    http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2014/09/1409902162163

  • Re: Nepal WSF

    from uddhab on Sep 15, 2014 07:18 AM
    Dear Moti jee
    yes, you are right. Could you please coordinate for a meeting?

    regards
    uddhab

    --
    Uddhab Pyakurel, PhD
    School of Arts, KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY, NEPAL.

    +977-9841566932 (Nepal)/+977-15535628
    Skype: uddhab.pyakurel1