• SASF Ext Info Intl Particip

  • Circulating information about SASF Extended

    from sasfbdextensionteam on Oct 26, 2011 06:55 AM
    Dear South Asia Social Forum participant

    You receive  this message from SASF extended team, part of SASF organizing
    committee,   because *your organisation is registered in south asia social
    forum* and visible here
    http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/register/index.php/organization_list
    Your organisation is coming to dhaka to participate face to face in SASF
    event ,  and  some of its members are not coming,  and other local
    organizations around you are not sending delegate because they cannot affort
    time or cost incurred

    *There is a way to participate ACTIVELY in sasf  event and process ,  FROM
    OUTSIDE DHAKA,  and to practice the social forum process in your country,
    through LOCAL activities registered in sasf website by groups of 20-50 peple
     with low costs incurred  using their usual premises and internet , and a
    vivid participatory nature  *
    **
    *You can help this happen*

    Please consider CIRCULATING AROUND YOU

    *-*this  link to*  invitation to extended participation in SASF* ,  with
    links to more details
    http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/extended-invitation

    -this link to how local activities can be stimulated from *sri lanka
    pakistan nepal india and beyond  moroco burundi kenya japan australia
    hongkong usa etc....
    *
    http://openfsm.net/projects/sasf-bangladesh-extended/sasfbd-extended-country-scheme-message

    - the link to  *SASF facebook group *
     http://www.facebook.com/groups/sasf2011/

    - link to some indications about *websites that can be used to support
    distance communication  skype.com  ustream.tv livestream.com*
    http://openfsm.net/projects/tecnointercomfsm/project-home

    Greeting from sasf extended team
    For any question:   sasfbd.extension@...

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Circulating information about SASF Extended

    from Tilak Adhikari on Oct 27, 2011 01:44 AM
    Dear Madam/Sir

    Thank you for information and correspondence regarding SASF.

    Regards
    Tilak Adhikari

    On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 12:23 PM, SASF Bangladesh Extension <
    sasfbd.extension@...> wrote:

    > Dear South Asia Social Forum participant
    >
    > You receive  this message from SASF extended team, part of SASF organizing
    > committee,   because *your organisation is registered in south asia social
    > forum* and visible here
    > http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/register/index.php/organization_list
    > Your organisation is coming to dhaka to participate face to face in SASF
    > event ,  and  some of its members are not coming,  and other local
    > organizations around you are not sending delegate because they cannot affort
    > time or cost incurred
    >
    > *There is a way to participate ACTIVELY in sasf  event and process ,  FROM
    > OUTSIDE DHAKA,  and to practice the social forum process in your country,
    > through LOCAL activities registered in sasf website by groups of 20-50 peple
    >  with low costs incurred  using their usual premises and internet , and a
    > vivid participatory nature  *
    > **
    > *You can help this happen*
    >
    > Please consider CIRCULATING AROUND YOU
    >
    > *-*this  link to*  invitation to extended participation in SASF* ,  with
    > links to more details
    > http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/extended-invitation
    >
    > -this link to how local activities can be stimulated from *sri lanka
    > pakistan nepal india and beyond  moroco burundi kenya japan australia
    > hongkong usa etc....
    > *
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/sasf-bangladesh-extended/sasfbd-extended-country-scheme-message
    >
    > - the link to  *SASF facebook group *
    >  http://www.facebook.com/groups/sasf2011/
    >
    > - link to some indications about *websites that can be used to support
    > distance communication  skype.com  ustream.tv livestream.com*
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/tecnointercomfsm/project-home
    >
    > Greeting from sasf extended team
    > For any question:   sasfbd.extension@...
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1319612133719<http://openfsm.net/projects/sasf-bangladesh-extended/lists/sasf-ext-info-idp/archive/2011/10/1319612133719>

    With Regards,
    -----------------
    Tilak Adhikari
    Project Coordinator
    Strenthening Right to Food Project (RtF)
    Youth Acting for Change
    (YAC Nepal)
    Nainadevi Road-1, Dhangadhi, Kailali
    Nepal
    Ph:   +977-91-521314
    Cell: +977-9749023170
    Email:  tilakadhikari@...
               yacnepal@... (Official)
               tilakadhikari@...

  • Re: Circulating information about SASF Extended

    from Yac nep on Oct 27, 2011 01:44 AM
    Thank you very much for information.

    Look forward to see you soon.

    Bal Bahadur Rokaya
    Chairperson
    YAC Nepal

[...]

    from Amrit Bishwakarma on Oct 30, 2011 08:36 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam,

    Thank you very much for providing this information regarding the participation of South Asia Social Forum.

    With Best regards,

    Amrit Bishwakarma
    President, JUP-Nepal

[...]

      from Sue Gilbey on Oct 30, 2011 09:00 AM
      I have several groups who wish to access this via live streaming. These are from within Australia but also there are possibilities from the Solomon Islands and Vietnam. As soon as they have confirmed their availability I will let you know. What a wonderful opportunity you are providing for the best dissemination of information possible.kind regardsSue GilbeyAustralia Peace Committee

[...]

        from krishna paudel on Oct 31, 2011 05:24 AM
        Thank you very Very much for providing this information to us .
        We are waiting for your coordination and cooperation to us .
        Thank you
        Your's faith fully
        Krishna Prasad Poudel
        SSDC Kapilvastu ,Nepal

        Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 01:33:00 -0700From: amritbk.ptanus@...: Re: [SASF Ext Info Intl Particip] Circulating information about SASF ExtendedTo: SASF-ext-info-IDP@...
        Dear Sir/Madam,

        Thank you very much for providing this information regarding the participation of South Asia Social Forum.

        With Best regards,

        Amrit Bishwakarma
        President, JUP-Nepal

        >Dear South Asia Social Forum participant You receive  this message from SASF extended team, part of SASF organizing committee,   because your organisation is registered in south asia social forum and visible here
        >http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/register/index.php/organization_list
        >Your organisation is coming to dhaka to participate face to face in SASF event ,  and  some of its members are not coming,  and other local organizations around you are not sending delegate because they cannot affort time or cost incurred There is a way to participate ACTIVELY in sasf  event and process ,  FROM OUTSIDE DHAKA,  and to practice the social forum process in your country, through LOCAL activities registered in sasf website by groups of 20-50 peple  with low costs incurred  using their usual premises and internet , and a vivid participatory nature
        >
        >You can help this happen
        >
        >Please consider CIRCULATING AROUND YOU
        >
        >-this  link to  invitation to extended participation in SASF ,  with links to more detailshttp://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/extended-invitation-this link to how local activities can be stimulated from sri lanka pakistan nepal india and beyond  moroco burundi kenya japan australia hongkong usa etc....
        >http://openfsm.net/projects/sasf-bangladesh-extended/sasfbd-extended-country-scheme-message
        >
        >- the link to  SASF facebook group
        > http://www.facebook.com/groups/sasf2011/
        >
        >- link to some indications about websites that can be used to support distance communication  skype.com  ustream.tv livestream.com
        >http://openfsm.net/projects/tecnointercomfsm/project-home
        >Greeting from sasf extended team
        >For any question:   sasfbd.extension@...

        • Re: Circulating information about SASF Extended

          from Cyril Pathiranage on Oct 31, 2011 05:33 AM
          Thank you very much for your more valuable information.Hope to connect with
          all of you at SASF.
          Thanks

          Cyril Pathiranage
          The Chairperson
          Mnawa Shakthi Padanama
          Galle
          Sri Lanka.

          On 31 October 2011 14:21, krishna paudel <krishna14pdl@...> wrote:

          >  Thank you very Very much for providing this information to us .
          > We are waiting for your coordination and cooperation to us .
          > Thank you
          > Your's faith fully
          > Krishna Prasad Poudel
          > SSDC Kapilvastu ,Nepal

    from Abhaya Joshi on Oct 31, 2011 05:47 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam ,

    Thank you very much for your more valuable information.

    *Regards,*

    *Abhaya R. Joshi *

    Chairperson

    ______________

    *SCOPE Nepal
    (Environment, Peace, Security and Social Justice Center) *

    *GPO Box 23158,*

    *NewBaneshwor-34,Kathamndu ,Nepal*

    *Phone: 016922264*
    *Email:info@...*
    *          abhaya@...*
    *URL:www.scopenepal.org<https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/www.scopenepal.org>
    ***
    * **Please consider the environment before printing this email***

    sasfbd.extension@...> wrote:

    > Dear South Asia Social Forum participant
    >
    > You receive  this message from SASF extended team, part of SASF organizing
    > committee,   because *your organisation is registered in south asia
    > social forum* and visible here
    > http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/register/index.php/organization_list
    > Your organisation is coming to dhaka to participate face to face in SASF
    > event ,  and  some of its members are not coming,  and other local
    > organizations around you are not sending delegate because they cannot
    > affort time or cost incurred
    >
    > *There is a way to participate ACTIVELY in sasf  event and process ,
    >  FROM OUTSIDE DHAKA,  and to practice the social forum process in your
    > country, through LOCAL activities registered in sasf website by groups of
    > 20-50 peple  with low costs incurred  using their usual premises and
    > internet , and a vivid participatory nature  *
    > **
    > *You can help this happen*
    >
    > Please consider CIRCULATING AROUND YOU
    >
    > *-*this  link to*  invitation to extended participation in SASF* ,  with
    > links to more details
    > http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/extended-invitation
    >
    > -this link to how local activities can be stimulated from *sri lanka
    > pakistan nepal india and beyond  moroco burundi kenya japan australia
    > hongkong usa etc....
    > *
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/sasf-bangladesh-extended/sasfbd-extended-country-scheme-message
    >
    > - the link to  *SASF facebook group *
    >  http://www.facebook.com/groups/sasf2011/
    >
    > - link to some indications about *websites that can be used to support
    > distance communication  skype.com  ustream.tv livestream.com*
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/tecnointercomfsm/project-home
    >
    > Greeting from sasf extended team
    > For any question:   sasfbd.extension@...
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1319612133719<http://openfsm.net/projects/sasf-bangladesh-extended/lists/sasf-ext-info-idp/archive/2011/10/1319612133719>

    *Regards,*

    *Abhaya R. Joshi *

    Chairperson

    ______________

    *SCOPE Nepal
    (Environment, Peace, Security and Social Justice Center) *

    *GPO Box 23158,*

    *NewBaneshwor-34,Kathamndu ,Nepal*

    *Phone: 016922264*
    *Email:info@...*
    *          abhaya@...*
    *URL:www.scopenepal.org<https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/www.scopenepal.org>
    ***
    * **Please consider the environment before printing this email***

  • Re: Circulating information about SASF Extended

    from Himalayan International Cultural Association on Oct 31, 2011 11:52 AM
    thank you very much for the mail.

    We are organizing an International folklore festival during 10-17 April
    2012, wish to combine a program of SASF.

    with best regards,
    nirmal shrestha

    sasfbd.extension@...> wrote:

    > Dear South Asia Social Forum participant
    >
    > You receive  this message from SASF extended team, part of SASF organizing
    > committee,   because *your organisation is registered in south asia
    > social forum* and visible here
    > http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/register/index.php/organization_list
    > Your organisation is coming to dhaka to participate face to face in SASF
    > event ,  and  some of its members are not coming,  and other local
    > organizations around you are not sending delegate because they cannot
    > affort time or cost incurred
    >
    > *There is a way to participate ACTIVELY in sasf  event and process ,
    >  FROM OUTSIDE DHAKA,  and to practice the social forum process in your
    > country, through LOCAL activities registered in sasf website by groups of
    > 20-50 peple  with low costs incurred  using their usual premises and
    > internet , and a vivid participatory nature  *
    > **
    > *You can help this happen*
    >
    > Please consider CIRCULATING AROUND YOU
    >
    > *-*this  link to*  invitation to extended participation in SASF* ,  with
    > links to more details
    > http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/extended-invitation
    >
    > -this link to how local activities can be stimulated from *sri lanka
    > pakistan nepal india and beyond  moroco burundi kenya japan australia
    > hongkong usa etc....
    > *
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/sasf-bangladesh-extended/sasfbd-extended-country-scheme-message
    >
    > - the link to  *SASF facebook group *
    >  http://www.facebook.com/groups/sasf2011/
    >
    > - link to some indications about *websites that can be used to support
    > distance communication  skype.com  ustream.tv livestream.com*
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/tecnointercomfsm/project-home
    >
    > Greeting from sasf extended team
    > For any question:   sasfbd.extension@...
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1319612133719<http://openfsm.net/projects/sasf-bangladesh-extended/lists/sasf-ext-info-idp/archive/2011/10/1319612133719>

    *Nirmal Shrestha*
    *President
    **Himalayan International Cultural Association
    GPO Box 7109, Pratigya Complex,
    Narayangopal Road, Kathmandu, NEPAL
    Tel: +977 (1) 4412851, 2150059 Fax: +977 1 4412851 *
    *Mobile : +977 9851021314, 9741026199
    eMail: **himalayan.international@...*<himalayan.international@...>
    *Website: **http://www.trekkinginternational.com/hica*<http://www.trekkinginternational.com/hica>

  • Re: Circulating information about SASF Extended

    from shankar@... on Nov 03, 2011 09:14 AM
    Dear sir,

    It is great things for our organization because our organization also
    being the member of organizing committee. Now this massage is circulating
    for many people. Many people want to invitation letter from our side also.
    I can not understand that whether our organization can provide invitation
    letter ? If not this circulation makes us uneasy.

    >From our organization Following members fill up form for participation
    personally on your advice.
    1. Mani Pokhrel
    2. Neelam Adhakari
    3. Deepak Karki
    4. Raju Bikram Rai
    5. Laxmi Goutam
    6. Sanju Kumari Shah
    7. Kamala Subedi
    8. Arjun Dhungana
    9. Ananta Shrestha
    10. Om Prakash Lamichane
    11. Mahendra Khadka
    12. Thaneshower Adhakari
    13. Shovha Ghimire
    14. Bharat Kumar Giri
    15. Kamal Subedi

    But up to now following members got invitation letter.

    1. Laxmi Goutam
    2. Sanju Kumari Shah
    3. Kamala Subedi
    4. Ananta Shrestha
    5. Om Prakash Lamichane
    6. Thaneshower Adhakari
    7. Bharat Kumar Giri

    I hope you will coordinate for invitation soon. If you send letter soon it
    will be easy to arrange our programme schedule.

    Most of our member planning to come their by bus. Can you send details of
    your arrangement for us. I hope you will arrange our accommodation at same
    venue.

    Shankar shrestha
    Secretary General
    National Youth Organization Federation Nepal