• SASF Ext Info Intl Particip

  • ideas for local activities held outside dhaka during sasf days 18 22 november

    from sasfbdextensionteam on Nov 06, 2011 08:08 AM
    Dear  Amrit

    Thanks for your kind answer

    Let us clarify that local activities are held outside Dhaka, during 18-22
    november  , anywhere in south asia and beyond, , and registration is free
    of charge,  it can be done  here in a few minutes
    http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/register/index.php/local_registration

    *By registering a local activity , a local group can assert its presence
    inside south asia social forum process, *even if it has no delegate in
    Dhaka ,(  and of course also if it has! )  - That is the meaning of the
    invitation made by SASF Organizing committee  *
    http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/extended-invitation*<http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/extended-invitation>

    As the local registration page explains* :
    You are about to register an event/activity OUTSIDE  Dhaka during SASF days
    18 - 22 November.

    Local event/activity can be a face to face meeting about topics adressed in
    SASF themes ,
    http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/theme   see who is participating
    http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/register/index.php/view_list

    Or it can be a collective remote participation to activities in Dhaka that
    are enlarged on internet ( live video out of Dhaka, and text chat input
    towards Dhaka ). *
    http://openfsm.net/projects/sasf-bangladesh-extended/sasfbd-extended-program-wip-remote-participation-schedule
    This link shows the  tentative program schedule here , and *make contact
    NOW  with the public skype names of organisation*
     (Example   contact "ccrti.extension"  skype user , if you are  willing to
    participate remotely in the activty 44  described on line 1 of the table
    which is described in *
    http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/register/index.php/event_registration/view_registration/44<http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/register/index.php/event_registration/view_registration/24>
    *

    *About invitation letter*
    For those who travel to dhaka  we understand that an invitation letter for
    visa is received by those who fill the individual registration form  here
    http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/register/index.php/individual_registration

    kind regards
    sasf extension team