• SASF Ext Info Intl Particip

ideas for local activities held outside dhaka during sasf days 18 22 november

from SASF Bangladesh Extension on Nov 06, 2011 08:08 AM
Dear  Amrit

Thanks for your kind answer

Let us clarify that local activities are held outside Dhaka, during 18-22
november  , anywhere in south asia and beyond, , and registration is free
of charge,  it can be done  here in a few minutes
http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/register/index.php/local_registration

*By registering a local activity , a local group can assert its presence
inside south asia social forum process, *even if it has no delegate in
Dhaka ,(  and of course also if it has! )  - That is the meaning of the
invitation made by SASF Organizing committee  *
http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/extended-invitation*<http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/extended-invitation>

As the local registration page explains* :
You are about to register an event/activity OUTSIDE  Dhaka during SASF days
18 - 22 November.

Local event/activity can be a face to face meeting about topics adressed in
SASF themes ,
http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/theme   see who is participating
http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/register/index.php/view_list

Or it can be a collective remote participation to activities in Dhaka that
are enlarged on internet ( live video out of Dhaka, and text chat input
towards Dhaka ). *
http://openfsm.net/projects/sasf-bangladesh-extended/sasfbd-extended-program-wip-remote-participation-schedule
This link shows the  tentative program schedule here , and *make contact
NOW  with the public skype names of organisation*
 (Example   contact "ccrti.extension"  skype user , if you are  willing to
participate remotely in the activty 44  described on line 1 of the table
which is described in *
http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/register/index.php/event_registration/view_registration/44<http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/register/index.php/event_registration/view_registration/24>
*

*About invitation letter*
For those who travel to dhaka  we understand that an invitation letter for
visa is received by those who fill the individual registration form  here
http://www.wsfsouthasiabd.org/register/index.php/individual_registration

kind regards
sasf extension team

Return to date view: threaded or flat