• Sfex Intercom 2013 Discussion

  • july 1-4 Sharing moments of video stream + chat room participation to ESF2010 in Istanbul

    from pierre on Jul 01, 2010 12:36 PM
    hello,

    People willing to share some moments  chatting while watching some video
    live stream from some activities in Istanbul are welcome to contact
    Chris<http://openfsm.net/people/chris/profile>(  who is presently in
    Australia)  (chris-wlms on skype ) and  they will be
    shown into a chat room,  and given more information

    If other people in our sfex and club- belem expanded list have first hand
    information about video channels from istanbul, ( some may be on
    www.wsftv.net, some on ustream.tv livestream etc..)   and above all have
    chat contact (*) with people attending activities in istanbul , please share
    them on these lists !

    we are learning together ....

    (*)Chat is the simple way to  transform a "TV like "streaming into a
    "Participatory" streaming ....

    Pierre

    see last sfex initiative information here : EN ES
    http://openfsm.net/projects/sfexintercom/sfexreport-april10.
    see phots of mexico expanded video meeting room and forum here
    http://openfsm.net/projects/fsmmexx/project-home

    > Subject: European Social Forum 2010 Workshop #79: Online discussion
    > opportunity
    > pierre
    >
    > One of the main ESF2010 workshops is being offered for a structured
    > real-time
    > discussion tomorrow.  The Istanbul organisation has confirmed details today
    >
    > It is listed in the Programme as Workshop #79.
    > 2010: European year for combating poverty and social exclusion, UN year of
    > biodiversity
    >
    > Timing is changed slightly: 9:30-12:30am (Istanbul time), 2nd July
    >
    > The sf-ex process that was discussed today can be used.  In the meantime,
    > we
    > will try to learn of the live video-streaming link, to focus the Expanded
    > discussion.
    >
    > Skype connections are available chris-wlms
    > Facebook and twitter too, details to follow.
    > OpenFSM will be asian-discussion-forum
    >
    > chris

    Thread Outline:
  • july 1-4 Sharing moments of video stream + chat room participation to ESF2010 in Istanbul

    from pierre on Jul 02, 2010 07:34 AM
    Hello

    the program of ESF is available here
    http://esfistanbul.org/

    Chris will be giving news about the video streaming + chat  participation
    initaitive
    contact his skype for being included : chris-wlms

    Pierre