• wef palestine expanded in anglophonia

  • three days left until 25th to register an expanded activity in wef palestine?

    from pierre on Sep 22, 2010 10:03 PM
    Hello on this list
    <http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/membership>

    WEF organizing committee invites you to organize "expanded activities (*
    )outside Palestine" on dates of WEF  http://wef-palestine.org/node/45

    If you browse the overview of activties here
    http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/commented-list

    You see expanded activities in france , uk; imexico,   brazil,  portugal,
     japan , morocco, senegal

    also here : http://wef-palestine.org/soa-list?type%5B%5D=expanded

    *What about you?  :-) in bangladesh, india, usa,  australia  canada, nigeria
    ?*

    So,   whether  you will be sending some delegate in Palestine or not, you
    might be interested in organizing  such "expanded activities" from where you
    live an ac*t,   and  you may be wondering how to do it concretely BEFORE
    SEPT 25TH* ( see "last call" here<http://wef-palestine.org/taxonomy/term/55>

    There is a support  and mutual information internet space  where to share
    information and tips about distance particpation in wef,  create solidarity
     between expanded participants, and find support from "wef expanded team"
    it is here :  http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process

    More people can subscribe to this list here :
    <http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/archive>

    Looking forward to  reading you very soon

    Pierre

    from Social Forum Expanded initiative – and WEF expanded team
    http://openfsm.net/projects/sfexintercom

    (*) more detail
    http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/indication-about-expanded-activities

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: three days left until 25th to register an expanded activity in wef palestine?

    from chris on Sep 23, 2010 05:19 AM
    Hello

    Some of the participants from the 2010 European Social Forum will be at the
    'Camp of Solidarity with Hasankeyf - Turkey' in the week 11-17 October.  I ask
    if their attendance at Ramallah is possible, or if their video footage can be
    linked by wsf.tv to WEF-Palestine.

    Their contacts are:
    http : //hasankeyfgirisimi.com/en/index.htm
    hasankeyfgirisimi (at) gmail.com

    chris

    On Sep 22, 2010 10:03 PM, Pierre George wrote:

    • Re: Re: three days left until 25th to register an expanded activity in wef palestine?

      from pierre on Sep 23, 2010 06:30 AM
      Hello Chris

      Why not set up an expanded activity in Adelaide ?
      it can be

         - an australian  workshop on education issues,
         - a distance encounter proposed to people in palestine ( we will help in
         finding contacts )
         - a distance partiicpation to a workshipop in palestine ( some  have said
         they would try to stream live their activity)

      groups  in mexico brazil senegal france  are doing this  ..... and  probably
      Bangladesh

      see
      http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/commented-list
      and see instruction on how to
      register<http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/how-to-use-the-wef-webiste>

      Hoping to see something in the site today !
      ;-)
      Pierre

      2010/9/23 chris williams <will0447@...>

      > Hello
      >
      > Some of the participants from the 2010 European Social Forum will be at the
      > 'Camp of Solidarity with Hasankeyf - Turkey' in the week 11-17 October.  I
      > ask
      > if their attendance at Ramallah is possible, or if their video footage can
      > be
      > linked by wsf.tv to WEF-Palestine.
      >
      > Their contacts are:
      > http : //hasankeyfgirisimi.com/en/index.htm
      > hasankeyfgirisimi (at) gmail.com
      >
      > chris
      >
      > On Sep 22, 2010 10:03 PM, Pierre George wrote:
      >

      > --
      > Archive:
      > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/archive/2010/09/1285219178404
      > questions.

      • Decentralisation of education

        from chris on Sep 24, 2010 07:58 AM
        Hello Pierre

        Thanks for your clear guidance, and we register today for WEF-Palestine.

        In Adelaide (Australia), we held a meeting of friends from Palestine,
        Indonesia, Bangladesh, Malaysia.  We will discuss the detail with friends from
        Japan, India and elsewhere in the Asian Discussion Forum space, here
        http://openfsm.net/projects/asian-discussion-forum/summary.

        Rather than commence a new activity, we would like to join a discussion/debate
        of decentralisation of education.  There are existing activities under
        identity, tools for liberation, and peace and equality themes that may be
        suitable.

        Can you suggest an activity where this topic would be raised?

        chris
        On Sep 23, 2010 06:30 AM, Pierre George wrote:
        > Hello Chris
        >
        > Why not set up an expanded activity in Adelaide ?
        > it can be
        >
        >    - an australian  workshop on education issues,
        >    - a distance encounter proposed to people in palestine ( we will help in
        >    finding contacts )
        >    - a distance partiicpation to a workshipop in palestine ( some  have said
        >    they would try to stream live their activity)
        >
        > groups  in mexico brazil senegal france  are doing this  ..... and  probably
        > Bangladesh
        >
        > see
        > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/commented-list
        > and see instruction on how to
        >

        > register<http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/how-to-use-the-wef-webiste>
        >  Hoping to see something in the site today ! ;-)
        > Pierre

        • Re: Decentralisation of education

          from pierre on Sep 24, 2010 08:18 AM
          Hello Chris and all

          i would suggest to hold a local activity  distinct from a distance encounter
          or a distance participation
          i-e to register two activities

          the first one you are sure to hold since everthing is under your control

          the second requires to establish links with people in palestine and have
          internet etc..
          - effort is being made to make this links establishment easier ...

          You can as of now browse the program of
          activities<http://wef-palestine.org/soa-list>and select the
          organisation that interest you and contact them via the site
          ( you need to be loggedf on the site while doing this

          what do you think ?
          Pierre