• wef palestine expanded in anglophonia

  • one month to find partners and rooms in palestine and prepare distance encounters or participations

    from pierre on Sep 28, 2010 01:03 AM
    Hello  Yoshihide, Luciano, Chris, Ana,  Dan, fabio ,Feroz, Mick, Fahim,
    Hilaludin IACD Al Mutalqa ,  and others on that list

     from Osaka, sao paulo , Adelaide, Porto, Belem, Campinas, Montreal, Glasgow
    , Dacca ...Amman.

    Thanks for having registered expanded activities !! now time has come to
    finalize them

    Here is a status of  wef expanded activities
    http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/commented-list

    Please  review the 7 columns of the blue
    table<http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/commented-list/#_Toc273224224>
    of your expanded activities
    and see if your activity ( it has a distinctive number in column2  -its node
    number ) , is correctly reported in the corresponding items

    A wef expanded team is getting formed in order to:

       - support you in finding palestine groups  you will be talking with,
       - defining where the meeting room wil be in palestine,
       - informing you about  possible distance participation to some palestine
       activiites

    Members of that team are on this same list
    wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia@...<http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia>

    So please  give in this list comments and questions about those of the 7
    items that deserve it in your views and concerns ...which may be  common
    with other people 's.

    There is  one month left to prepare the expanded activities , so it is still
    realistic to look for quality of contacts and preparation ! but we should
    not loose time...

    A question directed to Feroz :there is news that  there is a strong canadian
    delegation going to palestine , but there is no expanded activity in canada
    at this point <http://wef-palestine.org/soa-list?type[]=expanded> - could
    you comment on this ?

    Looking forward to your inputs on this list
    Pierre