• wef palestine expanded in anglophonia

  • Re: Re: from Osaka

    from attacjpkit on Oct 14, 2010 02:49 AM
    Hello,

    Thank you for your advice.

    Our plan is as follows,

    The meeting room will be available from 18:00 JT (11:00 Ramallah )

    The arrangement of  the equipment and connection will take half an hour,
    during which we will be watching videos on Palestine and solidarity
    activities.

    We expect we can start the Skype session at 19:00 (12:00 Ramallar).

    We will use three PCs:

    One for ustream broadcasting from Osaka site.

    One for Skype session with Ramallah as well as Gaza (if possible).  If both
    are available we will divide the hours into two sessions.

    One for accessing ustream from somewhere (Palestine).

    At this moment we haven't find the counterpart.  If you can help us, we will
    appreciate it.

    Y. Kitahata