• WSF Extended info

Re: meeting in Dhaka august 5 via skype and livevideo

from Initiative SFEX - Pierre on Aug 03, 2011 12:13 PM
Thanks Abu !

if beyond this august 5th meeting your network is intending to organize
local activities  during sasf event in november , or distance encounters ,
or to enlarge its activities in dhaka towards outside dhaka , please  inform
us a sasfbd.extension  gmail.com

http://openfsm.net/projects/sasf-bangladesh-extended/sasfbd-extension-participation

Return to date view: threaded or flat