• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Fwd: Possibility of Housing in Academic dormitories of Tunis

    from mariangela on Mar 22, 2013 03:27 PM
    Juliette
    is telling that there will be an online tool from tonight to reserve and pay for the accomodation at university
    fantastic
    mariangela

    Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

    > De: Juliette Rousseau <jmhrousseau@...>
    > Fecha: 22 de marzo de 2013 13:05:38 GMT+01:00
    > Para: marita <maciacia50@...>
    > Asunto: Re: Possibility of Housing in Academic dormitories of Tunis
    >
    > Hello,
    >
    > No worries, we should provide an on-line tool starting from tonight to reserve and pay for the accommodation at the university.
    > Best,
    >
    > Juliette.
    >
    > 2013/3/22 marita <maciacia50@...>
    > Hi Juliette
    > you are my last contact
    > since one month we are trying to see if is possible lodging at university
    > I resend you all the things different people were asking us to do
    > included the for I attached
    >
    > Now it's quite to late to book something and today is the last day for people who have to confirm or cancel their booking
    > Could you please give us a defeinitive answer
    > Mariangela from global square group
    >

    > Inicio del mensaje reenviado:
    >
    >> De: marita <maciacia50@...>
    >> Fecha: 7 de marzo de 2013 11:21:43 GMT+01:00
    >> Para: contact@..., secretariat@...
    >> Asunto: Possibility of Housing in Academic dormitories of Tunis
    >>

    >> Hi
    >> this is Mariangela Casalucci
    >> from Global Square and I am interested in staying at university
    >>
    >> There is no difference for me in staying in a double or triple room
    >>
    >> Could you confirm me that I don't have to do anything else
    >>
    >> Should I register for the forum before or could I do it when I arrive on the 25th
    >> Mariangela

    Thread Outline:
  • please have a look

    from mariangela on Mar 22, 2013 04:35 PM
    http://titanpad.com/GlobalSquaresinTunisinfo

    please have a look at this pad in order to see if something is missing and we could put it in the web and send it around
    Could somebody translate in other languages??

    mariangela

  • Re: Fwd: Possibility of Housing in Academic dormitories of Tunis

    from Marwen on Mar 22, 2013 05:05 PM
    if you are interested to stay at our place here are the details

    it is 19 rue de marseille 3 rd floor for the adress

    if nobody is at the aireport to pick you up, you can take a cab and
    absolutely ask for a ride with the counter, not a flat rate. it should
    not cost more than 5 dinars

    if needed call me when you get there 00 216 26 36 98 99

    buen viaje

    2013/3/22 marita <maciacia50@...>:
    > Juliette
    > is telling that there will be an online tool from tonight to reserve and pay
    > for the accomodation at university
    > fantastic
    > mariangela
    >

    > Inicio del mensaje reenviado:
    >
    > De: Juliette Rousseau <jmhrousseau@...>
    > Fecha: 22 de marzo de 2013 13:05:38 GMT+01:00
    > Para: marita <maciacia50@...>
    > Asunto: Re: Possibility of Housing in Academic dormitories of Tunis
    >
    > Hello,
    >
    > No worries, we should provide an on-line tool starting from tonight to
    > reserve and pay for the accommodation at the university.
    > Best,
    >
    > Juliette.
    >
    > 2013/3/22 marita <maciacia50@...>
    >>
    >> Hi Juliette
    >> you are my last contact
    >> since one month we are trying to see if is possible lodging at university
    >> I resend you all the things different people were asking us to do
    >> included the for I attached
    >>
    >> Now it's quite to late to book something and today is the last day for
    >> people who have to confirm or cancel their booking
    >> Could you please give us a defeinitive answer
    >> Mariangela from global square group
    >>

    >> Inicio del mensaje reenviado:
    >>
    >> De: marita <maciacia50@...>
    >> Fecha: 7 de marzo de 2013 11:21:43 GMT+01:00
    >> Para: contact@..., secretariat@...
    >> Asunto: Possibility of Housing in Academic dormitories of Tunis
    >>

    >> Hi
    >> this is Mariangela Casalucci
    >> from Global Square and I am interested in staying at university
    >>
    >> There is no difference for me in staying in a double or triple room
    >>
    >> Could you confirm me that I don't have to do anything else
    >>
    >> Should I register for the forum before or could I do it when I arrive on
    >> the 25th
    >> Mariangela
    >>

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1363966042889

    • Occupy the WSF: Bring tent :-)

      from Jasper on Mar 22, 2013 06:02 PM
      About the housing issue,

      In both meetings of Agora99 in Madrid and Firenze10+10 I also didn't
      know where I was going to stay on the day I arrived. It was all
      improvised and I have to say that I stayed at excellent places with very
      friendly people who gave me a lot of interesting news.

      I read that the Youth Camp organisers ask people to bring tents, because
      there is a shortage. So I will take my little cheap tent, a sleeping bag
      etc Maybe we can stay in our GlobalSquare space, or in the youth camp or
      with the refugees. Or I can start my own little camp :-)

      grts jasper