• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Re: [Squares] meeting 27th june

    from Örsan on Jun 25, 2013 03:29 PM
    only on fb event at the moment we have 150 people participating, lets spread the event wider and invite all comrades, try to diffuse the call to Bulgaria, Tunisia, Egypt and Russia..
    we might meet at mumble tonight to prepare for the meeting with those who like to help with faciliation!
    solidarity

    On 25 jun. 2013, at 11:16, marita <maciacia50@...> wrote:

    > there are more than 100 people in the event for the meeting on the 27th which is fantastic
    >
    > Some of them never used Mumble
    > Is there anybody who is able to organize a "training time " in mumble for people in order to get more famioliar
    >
    > Could be being there from time to time to help who is trying
    > mariangela

  • Re: Re: [Squares] meeting 27th june

    from Bernardo Gutiérrez on Jun 25, 2013 05:19 PM
    I will be from BRazil, with more people in São Paulo. May doing real time
    translation to Portuguese to a live tream

    Agora Brazil, will you be there from Minas?

    best
    Bernardo

    2013/6/25 Örsan <orsan1234@...>

    > only on fb event at the moment we have 150 people participating, lets
    > spread the event wider and invite all comrades, try to diffuse the call to
    > Bulgaria, Tunisia, Egypt and Russia..
    > we might meet at mumble tonight to prepare for the meeting with those who
    > like to help with faciliation!
    > solidarity
    >
    > On 25 jun. 2013, at 11:16, marita <maciacia50@...> wrote:
    >
    > > there are more than 100 people in the event for the meeting on the 27th
    > which is fantastic
    > >
    > > Some of them never used Mumble
    > > Is there anybody who is able to organize a "training time " in mumble
    > for people in order to get more famioliar
    > >
    > > Could be being there from time to time to help who is trying
    > > mariangela
    > Squares-owner@...
    >

    > --
    > Archive:
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/06/1372174174619

    www.futuramedia.net  <http://www.bernardogutierrez.es>
    www.codigo-abierto.cc
    www.bernardogutierrez.es
    http://blogs.20minutos.es/codigo-abierto
    <http://www.bernardogutierrez.es>@bernardosampa (twitter)
    São Paulo +55 11 43044380 (fijo) +55 11 84881620 (celular)
    Madrid +34 669 098365

    • Re: Re: [Squares] meeting 27th june

      from David Leal Garcia on Jun 25, 2013 06:33 PM
      Orsan, the meeting for the facilitation is tonight, right? what time? what
      chat room? I´ll try to make it there ;-)

      2013/6/25 Bernardo Gutiérrez <bernardobrasil@...>

      > I will be from BRazil, with more people in São Paulo. May doing real time
      > translation to Portuguese to a live tream
      >
      > Agora Brazil, will you be there from Minas?
      >
      > best
      > Bernardo
      >
      > 2013/6/25 Örsan <orsan1234@...>
      >

      >> only on fb event at the moment we have 150 people participating, lets
      >> spread the event wider and invite all comrades, try to diffuse the call to
      >> Bulgaria, Tunisia, Egypt and Russia..
      >> we might meet at mumble tonight to prepare for the meeting with those who
      >> like to help with faciliation!
      >> solidarity
      >>
      >> On 25 jun. 2013, at 11:16, marita <maciacia50@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> > there are more than 100 people in the event for the meeting on the 27th
      >> which is fantastic
      >> >
      >> > Some of them never used Mumble
      >> > Is there anybody who is able to organize a "training time " in mumble
      >> for people in order to get more famioliar
      >> >
      >> > Could be being there from time to time to help who is trying
      >> > mariangela
      >> Squares-owner@...
      >>

      >> --
      >> Archive:
      >> http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/06/1372174174619

      > www.futuramedia.net  <http://www.bernardogutierrez.es>
      > www.codigo-abierto.cc
      > www.bernardogutierrez.es
      > http://blogs.20minutos.es/codigo-abierto
      >  <http://www.bernardogutierrez.es>@bernardosampa (twitter)
      > São Paulo +55 11 43044380 (fijo) +55 11 84881620 (celular)
      > Madrid +34 669 098365
      >

      > --
      > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372180751058<http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/06/1372180751058>

      • Re: Re: [Squares] meeting 27th june

        from Jasper on Jun 25, 2013 06:56 PM
        Hi David and all,

        We will be in Occupytalk.org > Assemblies & Round tables > Open Space
        (More details for new users: http://www.global-square.net/how-to-join/)

        Orsan will join us in about 30 minutes

        greetings jasper

        Op 25-6-2013 20:25, David Leal Garcia schreef:
> [...]
        >         <mailto:Squares-owner@...>
        >

        >         --
        >         Archive:
        >         http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/06/1372174174619
        >          Please contact
        >         2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@...
        >         <mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@...>
        >         for questions.
        >

        >     --
        >     www.futuramedia.net <http://www.bernardogutierrez.es>
        >     www.codigo-abierto.cc <http://www.codigo-abierto.cc>
        >     www.bernardogutierrez.es <http://www.bernardogutierrez.es>
        >     http://blogs.20minutos.es/codigo-abierto
        >     @bernardosampa (twitter)
        >     São Paulo +55 11 43044380 <tel:%2B55%2011%2043044380> (fijo) +55
        >     11 84881620 <tel:%2B55%2011%2084881620> (celular)
        >     Madrid +34 669 098365 <tel:%2B34%20669%20098365>

          from Orsan Senalp on Jun 26, 2013 07:46 AM
          Hi David, if you have it could you share the tasks we still need to do
          for tomorrows meeting?

          note for others; Yesterday evening we had an open facilitation
          meeting, We might need one more this evening, in case we do have ione
          everyu one who like to help could join!

          On 25 June 2013 20:48, jasper teunissen <jasperteunissen@...> wrote:
          > Hi David and all,
          >
          > We will be in Occupytalk.org > Assemblies & Round tables > Open Space
          > (More details for new users: http://www.global-square.net/how-to-join/)
          >
          > Orsan will join us in about 30 minutes
          >
          > greetings jasper
          >

          > Op 25-6-2013 20:25, David Leal Garcia schreef:
          >
          > Orsan, the meeting for the facilitation is tonight, right? what time? what
          > chat room? I´ll try to make it there ;-)
          >

          > 2013/6/25 Bernardo Gutiérrez <bernardobrasil@...>
          >>
          >> I will be from BRazil, with more people in São Paulo. May doing real time
          >> translation to Portuguese to a live tream
          >>
          >> Agora Brazil, will you be there from Minas?
          >>
          >> best
          >> Bernardo
          >>
          >> 2013/6/25 Örsan <orsan1234@...>
          >>>

          >>> only on fb event at the moment we have 150 people participating, lets
          >>> spread the event wider and invite all comrades, try to diffuse the call to
          >>> Bulgaria, Tunisia, Egypt and Russia..
          >>> we might meet at mumble tonight to prepare for the meeting with those who
          >>> like to help with faciliation!
          >>> solidarity

          >>> --
          >>> Archive:
          >>> http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/06/1372174174619
          >>

          >> --
          >> www.futuramedia.net
          >> www.codigo-abierto.cc
          >> www.bernardogutierrez.es
          >> http://blogs.20minutos.es/codigo-abierto
          >> @bernardosampa (twitter)
          >> São Paulo +55 11 43044380 (fijo) +55 11 84881620 (celular)
          >> Madrid +34 669 098365
          >>

          >> --
          >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372180751058

          > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372185218019

          > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372186619258

          • Re: Re: [Squares] meeting 27th june

            from David Leal Garcia on Jun 26, 2013 08:57 AM
            yO Good mOrning aLL!
            I´ve just posted some pending tasks in here
            http://titanpad.com/opentasks
            Add more if they are missing. The goal above all is to make Mumble access
            easy for everyone... and to facilitate all information in a clear way and
            if possible in all languages :-) Also think about alternatives to google
            docs and to take the minutes in all the different spaces in the simplest
            possible way. And then, to share widely the result of our big group
            brainstorming :-) shall we continue our conversation in this pad?
            thank y´all!

            2013/6/26 Orsan Senalp <orsan1234@...>

            > Hi David, if you have it could you share the tasks we still need to do
            > for tomorrows meeting?
            >
            > note for others; Yesterday evening we had an open facilitation
            > meeting, We might need one more this evening, in case we do have ione
            > everyu one who like to help could join!
            >

            > On 25 June 2013 20:48, jasper teunissen <jasperteunissen@...>
            > wrote:
            > > Hi David and all,
            > >
            > > We will be in Occupytalk.org > Assemblies & Round tables > Open Space
            > > (More details for new users: http://www.global-square.net/how-to-join/)
            > >
            > > Orsan will join us in about 30 minutes
            > >
            > > greetings jasper
            > >

            > > Op 25-6-2013 20:25, David Leal Garcia schreef:
            > >
            > > Orsan, the meeting for the facilitation is tonight, right? what time?
            > what
            > > chat room? I´ll try to make it there ;-)
            > >

            > > 2013/6/25 Bernardo Gutiérrez <bernardobrasil@...>
            > >>
            > >> I will be from BRazil, with more people in São Paulo. May doing real
            > time
            > >> translation to Portuguese to a live tream
            > >>
            > >> Agora Brazil, will you be there from Minas?
            > >>
            > >> best
            > >> Bernardo

            > call to
            > who

            > 27th

            > http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/06/1372174174619
            > questions.
            > >>

            > >> --
            > >> www.futuramedia.net
            > >> www.codigo-abierto.cc
            > >> www.bernardogutierrez.es
            > >> http://blogs.20minutos.es/codigo-abierto
            > >> @bernardosampa (twitter)
            > >> São Paulo +55 11 43044380 (fijo) +55 11 84881620 (celular)
            > >> Madrid +34 669 098365
            > >>

            > >> --
            > >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372180751058

            > questions.
            > >

            > > --
            > > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372185218019
            > questions.
            > >

            > > --
            > > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372186619258

            > questions.

            • Re: Re: [Squares] meeting 27th june

              from Bernardo Gutiérrez on Jun 26, 2013 06:37 PM
              Hello from São Paulo

              Tomorrow we will have the MUMBLE meeting. Do you have the tutorial for
              using MUMBLE? that PAD? We have the chance to explain how does it work to
              Brazilians.

              We will probably do a parallel hang out in portuguese, translating to other
              activicts.

              Thanks
              Bernardo

              2013/6/26 David Leal Garcia <davidleal.garcia@...>

              > yO Good mOrning aLL!
              > I´ve just posted some pending tasks in here
              > http://titanpad.com/opentasks
              > Add more if they are missing. The goal above all is to make Mumble access
              > easy for everyone... and to facilitate all information in a clear way and
              > if possible in all languages :-) Also think about alternatives to google
              > docs and to take the minutes in all the different spaces in the simplest
              > possible way. And then, to share widely the result of our big group
              > brainstorming :-) shall we continue our conversation in this pad?
              > thank y´all!
              >

              > 2013/6/26 Orsan Senalp <orsan1234@...>
              >
              >> Hi David, if you have it could you share the tasks we still need to do
              >> for tomorrows meeting?
              >>
              >> note for others; Yesterday evening we had an open facilitation
              >> meeting, We might need one more this evening, in case we do have ione
              >> everyu one who like to help could join!
              >>

              >> On 25 June 2013 20:48, jasper teunissen <jasperteunissen@...>
              >> wrote:
              >> > Hi David and all,
              >> >
              >> > We will be in Occupytalk.org > Assemblies & Round tables > Open Space
              >> > (More details for new users: http://www.global-square.net/how-to-join/)
              >> >
              >> > Orsan will join us in about 30 minutes
              >> >
              >> > greetings jasper
              >> >

              >> > Op 25-6-2013 20:25, David Leal Garcia schreef:
              >> >
              >> > Orsan, the meeting for the facilitation is tonight, right? what time?
              >> what
              >> > chat room? I´ll try to make it there ;-)

              >> time

              >> call to
              >> who

              >> 27th

              >> mumble

              >> http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/06/1372174174619
              >> questions.

              >> questions.
              >> >

              >> > --
              >> > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372185218019
              >> questions.
              >> >

              >> > --
              >> > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372186619258

              >> questions.
              >>

              > --
              > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372237072040<http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/06/1372237072040>

              www.futuramedia.net  <http://www.bernardogutierrez.es>
              www.codigo-abierto.cc
              www.bernardogutierrez.es
              http://blogs.20minutos.es/codigo-abierto
              <http://www.bernardogutierrez.es>@bernardosampa (twitter)
              São Paulo +55 11 43044380 (fijo) +55 11 84881620 (celular)
              Madrid +34 669 098365

              • Re: Re: [Squares] meeting 27th june

                from Orsan Senalp on Jun 26, 2013 09:20 PM
                Hi all,

                for tomorrow we will need some of you to get online on Mumble to
                engage with people who manage to lead themselves to the OPEN SPACE
                room. I have posted the below text on fb event page already, so would
                be good to have some people actively helping :)

                here is the FB event page:
                https://www.facebook.com/events/141335846062355/141910289338244/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

                1. Carolina might need some help, on Take the Square IRC room in
                helping people who has trouble to use Mumble.
                This is the address of IRC room: http://takethesquare.net/chat/

                2. About the assistance for how to use mumble we can spread this email
                address as well:
                worldforum4globalrevolution@...

                3. And Bernardo, great that we will have a google han out translation
                service for Brazilians and Portuguese.
                Could we also organise same thing for Turkish and Spanish, so we could
                get much more people listening out of the Mumble as well.
                We need to share the information on it on FB even page and on the lists.

                If anyone else could help out with the other tasks here would be
                great: http://titanpad.com/opentasks

                Last thing this pad should be prepared to take te minutes as well,
                http://titanpad.com/transnationalforumforglobalrevolution

                Anyone could help with thinking and doing most appreciated!

                This is the text I have posted on FB event:

                "IMPORTANT NOTE ON ASSISTANCE FOR TOMORROW

                Tomorrow during the day, and 1 hour before the meeting, there will be
                technical assistance provided by comrades to be able to connect all
                smoothly to the Forum space.

                Below text was published earlier with the call:

                HOW TO CONNECT TO MUMBLE?

                Mumble is a voice chat Open Source software (works similar to Skype
                but is not a corporate tool). Please follow these instructions to get
                connected. If this is the first time you use Mumble, please try to log
                in at least half an hour in advance, we will be there to help you.

                How to join Mumble: http://www.global-square.net/how-to-join/

                BESIDES, In case you would still have problems you could either email
                your questions to this address: worldforum4globalrevolution@...

                OR get live assistance between 12h - 17h (Spanish time/UTC+2) 12h to 17h
                In order to get this help you should connect to

                http://takethesquare.net/chat/

                there you should introduce your nick name, fill in the captcha
                (letters and numbers
                to make sure you are a human and not a machine :-D) and click on 'connect'

                In the chat questions can be asked and comrade Carolina will try to
                help from there.

                There will also be friends in the mumble from occupytalk server during
                the day to welcome those who manage to get in the OPEN SPACE room.

                For any other questions please email to this address:
                worldforum4globalrevolution@...

                Looking forward to meet and work together with all of you to make the
                global change a reality!"

                lets make it a good space where we create a good exchange and fruitful
                strategizing!

                On 26 June 2013 20:28, Bernardo Gutiérrez <bernardobrasil@...> wrote:
                > Hello from São Paulo
                >
                > Tomorrow we will have the MUMBLE meeting. Do you have the tutorial for using
                > MUMBLE? that PAD? We have the chance to explain how does it work to
                > Brazilians.
                >
                > We will probably do a parallel hang out in portuguese, translating to other
                > activicts.
                >
                > Thanks
                > Bernardo
                >
                > 2013/6/26 David Leal Garcia <davidleal.garcia@...>
                >>
                >> yO Good mOrning aLL!
                >> I´ve just posted some pending tasks in here
                >> http://titanpad.com/opentasks
                >> Add more if they are missing. The goal above all is to make Mumble access
                >> easy for everyone... and to facilitate all information in a clear way and if
                >> possible in all languages :-) Also think about alternatives to google docs
                >> and to take the minutes in all the different spaces in the simplest possible
                >> way. And then, to share widely the result of our big group brainstorming :-)
                >> shall we continue our conversation in this pad?
                >> thank y´all!
                >>

                >> 2013/6/26 Orsan Senalp <orsan1234@...>
                >>>
                >>> Hi David, if you have it could you share the tasks we still need to do
                >>> for tomorrows meeting?
                >>>
                >>> note for others; Yesterday evening we had an open facilitation
                >>> meeting, We might need one more this evening, in case we do have ione
                >>> everyu one who like to help could join!

                >> --
                >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372237072040

                > www.futuramedia.net
                > www.codigo-abierto.cc
                > www.bernardogutierrez.es
                > http://blogs.20minutos.es/codigo-abierto
                > @bernardosampa (twitter)
                > São Paulo +55 11 43044380 (fijo) +55 11 84881620 (celular)
                > Madrid +34 669 098365

                • Re: Re: [Squares] meeting 27th june

                  from Dennis Mansell on Jun 26, 2013 09:33 PM
                  Hi Orsan,

                  I cannot discover contingency plans - I can imagine there are those who
                  will try to subvert this meeting.

                    * Is there a backup server for occupytalk mumble should this one
                      become unstable or come under attack?
                    * We have a lot of different channels for communicating, some of which
                      are fairly immune to attack like twitter, facebook, IRC and google+,
                      where will a change of Mumble server be announced?
                    * Can we post a list to the various channels of a contingency plan.
                      And I don't mean now, I mean less than an hour before the meeting,
                      to make it hard for a potential attacker to change tactics.
                      Something like: *Occupytalk.org is offline? Follow @globalsquare,
                      this facebook event, this google hangout and this IRC channel to
                      regroup.*

                  I will be able to help with explanations or facilitation during the
                  meeting (but not moderation cos I suck at it).

                  The popularity of this meeting means we should be prepared to get
                  overloaded and/or attacked.

                  Dennis

                  On 26/06/13 23:12, Orsan Senalp wrote:
> [...]
                  >>> http://titanpad.com/opentasks
                  >>> Add more if they are missing. The goal above all is to make Mumble access
                  >>> easy for everyone... and to facilitate all information in a clear way and if
                  >>> possible in all languages :-) Also think about alternatives to google docs
                  >>> and to take the minutes in all the different spaces in the simplest possible
                  >>> way. And then, to share widely the result of our big group brainstorming :-)
                  >>> shall we continue our conversation in this pad?
                  >>> thank y´all!

                  >>> --
                  >>> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372237072040

                  >> --
                  >> www.futuramedia.net
                  >> www.codigo-abierto.cc
                  >> www.bernardogutierrez.es
                  >> http://blogs.20minutos.es/codigo-abierto
                  >> @bernardosampa (twitter)
                  >> São Paulo +55 11 43044380 (fijo) +55 11 84881620 (celular)

                  -------------------
                  Dennis Mansell
                  dennis@...
                  +31 628 838 432
                  skype/google/yahoo/IRC: dennmans

                  • Re: Re: [Squares] meeting 27th june

                    from David Leal Garcia on Jun 27, 2013 10:07 AM
                    Guys! Is anyone of us admin of the occupytalk.org server?
                    We´d need to be able to create new chatrooms and rename them at will. I
                    thought Ternura was admin and asked her to make me admin but it seems she´s
                    not ... I´m admin of the tomalaplaza.net server though. The case is that we
                    need to be able to create chatrooms freely for this evening´s open
                    space...  Ideas, solutions?
                    Thanks all!

                    2013/6/26 Dennis Mansell <dennis@...>

> [...]
                    > @bernardosampa (twitter)
                    > São Paulo +55 11 43044380 (fijo) +55 11 84881620 (celular)
                    > Madrid +34 669 098365
                    >

                    > --
                    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372180751058

                    > questions.
                    >

                    > --
                    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372185218019
                    > questions.
                    >

                    > --
                    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372186619258

                    > questions.
                    >

                    > --
                    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372237072040

                    > --www.futuramedia.netwww.codigo-abierto.ccwww.bernardogutierrez.eshttp://blogs.20minutos.es/codigo-abierto
                    > @bernardosampa (twitter)
                    > São Paulo +55 11 43044380 (fijo) +55 11 84881620 (celular)

                      from Mikifus on Jun 27, 2013 10:59 AM
                      2 fast comments:
                      - Don't spread paranoia.
                      - There are enough rooms in the servers and most of them are obsolete or
                      make no sense anymore, we can use them.

                      2013/6/27 David Leal Garcia <davidleal.garcia@...>

> [...]
                      >> @bernardosampa (twitter)
                      >> São Paulo +55 11 43044380 (fijo) +55 11 84881620 (celular)
                      >> Madrid +34 669 098365
                      >>

                      >> --
                      >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372180751058

                      >> questions.
                      >>

                      >> --
                      >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372185218019
                      >> questions.
                      >>

                      >> --
                      >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372186619258

                      >> questions.
                      >>

                      >> --
                      >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1372237072040

                      >> --www.futuramedia.netwww.codigo-abierto.ccwww.bernardogutierrez.eshttp://blogs.20minutos.es/codigo-abierto
                      >> @bernardosampa (twitter)
                      >> São Paulo +55 11 43044380 (fijo) +55 11 84881620 (celular)

                        from Dennis Mansell on Jun 27, 2013 11:56 AM
                        There will be a backup server, hopefully we won't need it, if we do I
                        will send the address to this list, twitter, facebook and the IRC channel.

                        --