• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: [Squares] Occupy Wall Street's 2nd year anniversary

de la part de "Bernardo Gutiérrez" on 02/11/2013 23:05
thanks, Héctor

good compilation!

In Brazil #VemPraRua became the most commom one. Still strong :)

best
Bernardo

>>> 2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@... for
>>> questions.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Sol Trumbo Vila
>>> Project Coordinator
>>> EU Economic Governance Project
>>> Transnational Institute (TNI)
>>> De Wittenstraat 25
>>> 1052 AK Amsterdam
>>> The Netherlands+31 20 662 66 08soltrumbovila@...
>>> @Soltrumbo
>>> Sign up to TNI's fortnightly e-news:http://www.tni.org/subscribe
>>>

>> --
>> Archive:
>> http://openfsm.net/[…]/1379407600542<http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/09/1379407600542>

>> questions.
>>

>> --
>> Sol Trumbo Vila
>> Project Coordinator
>> EU Economic Governance Project
>> Transnational Institute (TNI)
>> De Wittenstraat 25
>> 1052 AK Amsterdam
>> The Netherlands+31 20 662 66 08soltrumbovila@...
>> @Soltrumbo
>> Sign up to TNI's fortnightly e-news:http://www.tni.org/subscribe

> ::Tfno:: +34 645384599

Bernardo Gutiérrez
Twitter: @bernardosampa / @codigoabiertocc / @futura_media
FuturaMedia.net
http://codigoabiertocc.wordpress.com/

Revenir à la vue par date: par fil or A plat