• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Agora 99 Mumble Meeting Today on 15.00-17.00 CET (From Spain to Greece), 14.00-16.00 London, 16.00-18.00 Istanbul

    from ÖrsanŞenalp on Jun 11, 2014 09:59 AM
    This email is to remind us todays Mumble meeting

    The meeting will take place at the usual location, on mumble:

    Tomalaplaza server > International > occupyeverything

    (How to join online meetings on Mumble:
    http://www.global-square.net/how-to-join/ - Goksun and Bengu, in case
    you need further help I'll be availabe this afternoon so skype
    [orsan1234] or email me)

    The timeslot for the meeting is 16.00-17.00 Istanbul time, 15.00-17.00
    CET (From Spain to Greece), 14.00-16.00 London.

    Here are the minutes from previous meetings:
    10.12.2013
    http://agora99roma.titanpad.com/december-mumble

    26.03.2014
    https://titanpad.com/agora99March2014

    and this one is the current pad, in case you like to make suggestions
    and comments:
    11.06.2014 [The current pad]
    https://titanpad.com/agora99june2014

    looking forward to talk soon,
    orsan

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Agora 99 Mumble Meeting Today on 15.00-17.00 CET (From Spain to Greece), 14.00-16.00 London, 16.00-18.00 Istanbul

    from ÖrsanŞenalp on Jun 11, 2014 12:21 PM
    UPDATE - TIME OF THE MEETING

    Apologies with the mistake with the time slot!

    Since it did appear as the UK time on the doodle pool, we had to think
    one hour later then it was said in the previous email

    The time slot for the meeting is
    17.00-19.00 Istanbul time,
    16.00-18.00 (From Spain to Greece)
    and 15.00-17.00 London time.

    Hope that it would not create trouble for you. I will be in the mumble
    room at 15.00pm CET to receive and inform those who would miss this
    correction. Apologies for the mistake and inconvenience!

    best, Orsan