• Communication commission discussion

Re: [Wsfic_fsmci] Fwd: Chico Whitaker's text on the WSF future

de parte de Roberto SAVIO on 2012-01-25 00:33
Dear Chico,
  I am distributing your contribution to my
15.000 users in Othernews. If you can provide the
text in Spanish, I will circulate to Spanish readers.
You will recall that Othernews come out of the
International Council in Paris as an instrument
of information over global issues. Unfortunately,
the user profile shows that only 17% of the
original recipients are still reading it. But is
has grown dramatically outside the WSF.
I am glad that you realize that communications is
a very Central issue. Certainly, that perception
so  far is not linked to bring concrete action. I
felt becoming a kind of Cassandra, and no longer
useful...I hope that I was wrong...roberto

At 08:19 AM 1/24/2012, WSFIC_FSMCI wrote:
>I am sending you a text I have just written
>about the WSF future, indignados, etc. that I
>hope will interest you. In English and in Portuguese.
>
>All the best, Chico Whitaker
>
>Estou lhe mandando um texto que acabo de
>escrever, sobre o futuro do FSM, indignados,
>etc, que espero possa lhe interessar. Em português e inglês.
>
>Meu abraço, Chico Whitaker

Roberto Savio / utopie@... / www.robertosavio.info

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano