• ESFY EXTENSION international

  • ENG-FR-ES-IT - LAMPEDUSA FESTIVAL SABIR (1-5 october) Worshop Migrants Missing/Disparus/Desaparecidos

    from Edda Pando on Aug 11, 2014 10:33 AM
    * SABIR FESTIVAL*

    *“Lampedusa, peoples and cultures of the Mediterranean”*

    *October 1-5 – Island of Lampedusa *

    >From October 1st to the 5th, on the occasion of the first anniversary of
    the tragedy of October 3 in which 368 people died and more than twenty have
    been declared missing, the *SABIR *Festival: *Lampedusa, peoples and
    cultures of the Mediterranean*, will take place in Lampedusa.  The event is
    supported by the Arci association, the Comune of Lampedusa, and the October
    3 Committee.

    A number of programs and cultural events will take place during these five
    days.

    The International meeting, *Migrants and the Mediterranean,* is organized
    for October 4th. Five workshops will take place: the problematic of borders
    and of first reception; the relationship between migration and development;
    the campaign, *I, too, am Europe, *on the rights of migrants in Europe; the
    role of unions in the support and promotion of migrants’ social and civil
    rights in countries of transit; and, finally, the problematic of migrants
    who are reported missing or who perished during their journey.

    Below is the text that sets up the workshop on the tragedy of migrant
    persons who perished or went missing during their journey.

    This meeting seeks to strengthen the networking of associations who work on
    these issues, to bolster the campaign to stop this slaughter, to achieve
    justice for the victims, and to obtain the truth about the fate of the
    missing.

    We invite the associations to develop this process and to participate in
    the SABIR Festival.

    *For more information about the festival: *www.festivalsabirlampedusa.it

    info@...

    --
    Edda Pando

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: ENG-FR-ES-IT - LAMPEDUSA FESTIVAL SABIR (1-5 october) Worshop Migrants Missing/Disparus/Desaparecidos

    from khatab name on Aug 11, 2014 04:14 PM
    how we can application  it

    On Monday, August 11, 2014 1:25 PM, Edda Pando <eddapando@...> wrote:

     SABIR FESTIVAL
    “Lampedusa,
    peoples and cultures of the Mediterranean”
    October 1-5 –
    Island of Lampedusa

    >From October 1st to the 5th, on the
    occasion of the first anniversary of the tragedy of October 3 in which 368 people died and more than twenty
    have been declared missing, the SABIR Festival: Lampedusa, peoples and cultures of the
    Mediterranean, will take place in Lampedusa.  The event is supported by the Arci
    association, the Comune of Lampedusa, and the October 3 Committee.
    A number of programs and cultural events will take place
    during these five days.
    The International meeting, Migrants and the Mediterranean, is organized
    for October 4th. Five workshops will take place: the problematic of
    borders and of first reception; the relationship between migration and
    development; the campaign, I, too, am
    Europe, on the rights of migrants in Europe; the role of unions in the
    support and promotion of migrants’ social and civil rights in countries of
    transit; and, finally, the problematic of migrants who are reported missing or
    who perished during their journey.
    Below is the text that sets up the workshop on the tragedy
    of migrant persons who perished or went missing during their journey.
    This meeting seeks to strengthen the networking of
    associations who work on these issues, to bolster the campaign to stop this
    slaughter, to achieve justice for the victims, and to obtain the truth about
    the fate of the missing.
    We invite the associations to develop this process and to
    participate in the SABIR Festival.

    For more information about the
    festival: www.festivalsabirlampedusa.it
    info@...
    --
    Edda Pando

    --
    Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1407753232753

    • Re: ENG-FR-ES-IT - LAMPEDUSA FESTIVAL SABIR (1-5 october) Worshop Migrants Missing/Disparus/Desaparecidos

      from Edda Pando on Aug 26, 2014 03:15 PM
      Write to
      Info@...
      Thanks
      Il 11/ago/2014 17:05 "khatab name" <khatab_07@...> ha scritto:

      > how we can application  it
      >

      >   On Monday, August 11, 2014 1:25 PM, Edda Pando <eddapando@...>
      > wrote:
      >

      > * SABIR FESTIVAL*
      > *“Lampedusa, peoples and cultures of the Mediterranean”*
      > *October 1-5 – Island of Lampedusa *
      >
      > From October 1st to the 5th, on the occasion of the first anniversary of
      > the tragedy of October 3 in which 368 people died and more than twenty have
      > been declared missing, the *SABIR *Festival: *Lampedusa, peoples and
      > cultures of the Mediterranean*, will take place in Lampedusa.  The event
      > is supported by the Arci association, the Comune of Lampedusa, and the
      > October 3 Committee.
      > A number of programs and cultural events will take place during these five
      > days.
      > The International meeting, *Migrants and the Mediterranean,* is organized
      > for October 4th. Five workshops will take place: the problematic of
      > borders and of first reception; the relationship between migration and
      > development; the campaign, *I, too, am Europe, *on the rights of migrants
      > in Europe; the role of unions in the support and promotion of migrants’
      > social and civil rights in countries of transit; and, finally, the
      > problematic of migrants who are reported missing or who perished during
      > their journey.
      > Below is the text that sets up the workshop on the tragedy of migrant
      > persons who perished or went missing during their journey.
      > This meeting seeks to strengthen the networking of associations who work
      > on these issues, to bolster the campaign to stop this slaughter, to achieve
      > justice for the victims, and to obtain the truth about the fate of the
      > missing.
      > We invite the associations to develop this process and to participate in
      > the SABIR Festival.
      >
      > *For more information about the festival: *www.festivalsabirlampedusa.it
      > info@...
      >
      > --
      > Edda Pando
      >

      > --
      > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1407753232753

      > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1407773658647

  • RE: ENG-FR-ES-IT - LAMPEDUSA FESTIVAL SABIR (1-5 october) Worshop Migrants Missing/Disparus/Desaparecidos

    from akhrif fouad on Aug 26, 2014 02:51 PM
    Muchas gracias por la información.
    Fouad akhrif
    Asosiacion pateras de la vida marruecos

    Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 12:23:25 +0200